Chapter 5

In Zhang Xu's world, there was only his father at birth, he had never seen his mother, nor had he heard about his mother, so he boldly guessed that he was not even Zhang Chunan's biological son.

    But so what, since Zhang Chunan raised him since he was young and asked him to call his father, then he is Zhang Chunan's son, the only son.

    Even if they don't live together, they can't appear together in public.

    But that guy would still dress up in disguise every other time, and then assault him, that's enough...?

    Bah, scum dad.

    Zhang Xu nestled in the taxi, thinking wildly, without the tension and sentimentality of getting married, and didn't even think that the mess of last night could have any effect on him.

    How do you say it, adults.

    Moreover, Xu Bosu is a handsome thief and still has money. Although he is a bit scumbag, he is not at a loss.

    At the gate of Zhang Xu's house, Zhang Xu kicked the man next to him: "Pay."

    Xu Bosu had to take out the only mobile phone that was not confiscated by Zhang Xu, and paid the driver's master: "Master, let's go up and get some. Things, go to the Civil Affairs Bureau in a while, can't you wait?" The

    driver said in his heart, he did three deals early in the morning, and of course he waited: "Okay, you go quickly, I'll wait for you." Is

    n't it possible to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau here? It's near.

    "Dog shit..." Zhang Xu suddenly, the uncomfortable feeling of being ashamed of his teeth swept his whole body, and even the strange things he had endured over the past two decades were not ashamed of today.

    No wonder some girls sleep with their boyfriends for the first time, they will fall into a psychological shadow.

    Because it is really uncomfortable.

    The thief is fucking uncomfortable.

    "I'll help you..." Xu Bosu felt very distressed when he thought that Zhang Xu hadn't slept long before getting up and tossing up to the present, let alone supporting the other person, or even feeling that he could walk away, as long as Zhang Xu was willing.

    "Get off." Zhang Xu waved Xu Bosu's hand away, joking, here are the neighbors who knew him, he didn't want to expose his entanglement with Xu Bosu.

    After being rejected, Xu Bosu's complexion suddenly became bad. You should know that they immediately fell asleep afterwards, and there was no time to see if Zhang Xu was injured.

    According to the situation in the memory, 90% were injured.

    Otherwise, Zhang Xu wouldn't catch him so cruel. Unfortunately, wasn't he stunned at the time? No matter how Zhang Xu beat him or insulted him, he just kept going.

    When he arrived at the unmanned elevator, Xu Bosu looked at the fierce young man, and did not dare to say anything.

    Zhang Xu brought this person into his home.

    After entering Zhang Xu's house, Xu Bosu was ready to greet Zhang Xu's family, but found that this warm and elegantly decorated house was deserted and it seemed that few people lived.

    And Zhang Xu also threw him in the living room without hesitation, and went directly into the bedroom.

    "..." Xu Bosu was stunned, then followed Zhang Xu and walked in: "Do you live by yourself? Where are your parents and relatives?"