Chapter 7

The young man living at the top of the pyramid has a little knowledge of many Internet terms.

    Combining Zhang Xu's character and reaction, Xu Bosu had reason to suspect that this little bastard was washing him, but he didn't mind.

    If you minded, I wouldn't strike up a conversation with this'dead brother'.

    Someone has said that people are always attracted to people who are different from them.

    People who follow the rules and do not get freedom, the more they like to be arrogant and have a distinctive personality.

    Xu Bosu was the object of high hopes from the family since he was a child. He has a ruler for his reference in everything he does.

    On the other hand, Zhang Xu is impulsive and free, and never worry about the consequences of doing things.

    If Zhang Xu knew that the Xu Group CEO envied his life, he would definitely take off his flip flops without saying anything.

    After the meal was over, Zhang Chunan called in. Zhang Xu glanced at Xu Pineapple, who was obediently cleaning up the dishes, and took the phone to the balcony to answer the call.

    But isn’t the weather very hot? It’s too hot for him as soon as he gets out of the balcony.

    And he didn't wear pants, and the mosquitoes stung him intolerably.

    Xu Bosu saw that the young man, bare-legged, rushed to the balcony after a while, then rushed into the bedroom, and locked the door.

    "Zhang Chunan, what are you looking for?" Zhang Xu said in a daunting tone.

    Zhang Chunan, who had just finished recording the show, heard his newlyweds as soon as he finished working, saying that the little bunny at home had called for him, so he should call back quickly.

    "Didn't you look for me?"

    "..."

    "When is the exam? Do you have time this weekend?" Zhang Chunan is only forty years old, with a younger voice and a younger appearance.

    Walking with Zhang Xu, no one would think that they are father and son.

    And such a popular lover, the first marriage finds a second marriage 5 years older than him.

    And it's the kind that is public.

    Zhang Xu does not deny that he hates Guan Yubai, and there are reasons to mock Zhang Chunan for eating soft rice on the Internet.

    "Why? Are you coming back to see me?" Zhang Xu was slightly nervous.

    "Yes, can you eat with your Aunt Yubai and Aunt Yubai's son?" Zhang Chunan asked.

    "Go and eat by yourself, I will review it this weekend." Zhang Xu felt extremely uncomfortable and didn't want to be sad for this kind of thing, but hell, he wanted to cry like a primary school chicken.

    Can’t you just want father and son to be alone for a while?

    Obviously, there is very little time to meet.

    In the end, I still have to see them and happily.

    "Xu Xu." Zhang Chunan said: "I didn't tell you that getting married was wrong, but some things are unpredictable, and you have grown up now, I can't stop marrying for you all my life."

    Zhang Xu said: "You suddenly Why are you talking about this? It's like I won't let you get married?"

    Besides, isn't it closed now?