Chapter 22

Following Xu Bosu's gaze, Zhang Xu also glanced down, tsk, the dark red huddled on his white skin, all showing how gentle Xu Bosu was when he kissed him.

    "Are you a dog?" Zhang Xu kicked and pulled off his clothes.

    "No," Xu Bosu smiled: "I am 26 years old, what do you say I belong to?"

    Zhang Xu tilted his head, and really subconsciously calculated it.

    "Don't forget it." Xu Bosu was amused by him with a straight smile: "Hurry up and put on the pants?"

    A pair of sports pants was handed over to Zhang Xu, interrupting Zhang Xu's thinking of calculating the zodiac.

    No, what are the top six dogs?

    "Dragon? Right?" Zhang Xu finally figured it out before going out.

    "Yeah." Xu Bosu nodded.

    "That must be an adulterous ~ dragon." Zhang

    Xu said : "Three points of lewdness." "Are you sure?" Xu Bosu looked at him.

    "Isn't it?" Zhang Xu opened the collar and took another look at the mottled skin.

    "No." Xu Bosu touched his head: "Where is this, I am very restrained."

    Where? What do you mean?

    Is there any other big trick for dogs!

    Zhang Xu was suspicious, and put on his backpack. To be honest, he was not like a person going for an interview, but like a person going on vacation.

    Subconsciously, Zhang Xu knew that he had a problem like this, but he still didn't delve into the change, or stubbornly kept himself as he was.

    After all, I still haven't made the mental preparation for being a social man.

    When the ivory tower was still there, I just shrank inside and didn't want to come out.

    When one day this path of retreat has completely disappeared, leaving only the way to rush forward, this problem will naturally be healed without medicine, Zhang Xu thought.

    "Is the morning air very good?" Xu Bosu enjoyed the moment, and glanced at Zhang Xu's hand tucked in his trouser pocket: "Is it better to protect me from the cold?"

    Zhang Xu was stunned for a while before he understood this guy. Meaning, laughed like a fool: "guard your head." It's just a

    habit.

    Later, he put his hand out, and within two seconds, Xu Bosu held it in his hand.

    To be honest, it's hotter than putting it in your trouser pocket.

    After smoking, the guy refused to let go.

    "It smells good," Zhang Xu sniffed the taste of the pancake fruit in the air, and discussed with Xu Bosu: "Don't cook tomorrow morning. I want to eat junk food on the roadside."

    " Don't think about it ." Xu Bosu squeezed. Squeeze his hand.

    "Can you control it?" Zhang Xu lowered his voice.

    "I can't control it," Xu Bosu smiled and looked down. "Who can control it?" Fuck

    ... It's shameless, this man.

    Now this situation makes people feel a little weak, how can I say, ambiguous to death.

    Obviously it's not like that, but I held hands, kissed my lips, and made love...