Chapter 19

Zhang Xu was taken aback when he heard the unfamiliar address, and then he continued to laugh on his stomach, thinking, "Smelly baby or something, it means the same thing as Smelly brother, but it's not a good word anyway."

    "I've finished eating." After curbing his arrogance, Zhang Xu sat up, digging at the table with his eyes down.

    "If you pick it again, it will rot." Xu Bosu said to him, then stood up and disappeared into the living room.

    What are you doing?

    Zhang Xu glanced at the other party's bowl, there was still rice, but he didn't finish eating.

    Go to the bathroom?

    No, Xu Bosu just cut a piece of fruit, filled it in a transparent salad bowl, and brought it out to Zhang Xu: "I haven't finished the pears that day."

    Zhang Xu was stunned.

    "But don't eat too much to cool your stomach." Xu Bosu exhorted, and then continued to eat his own meal.

    There are a lot of dishes made today. In order not to waste, he ate them all by himself.

    "Are you still eating?" Xu Bosu asked Zhang Xu only the fruit in the salad bowl was left on the table.

    "Stop eating." Zhang Xuhuohuo took a few bucks and stayed on the chair to play with the phone.

    "Then I'm finished eating." Xu Bosu smiled and brought it to him to prepare to eat.

    "Does this count as a pear?" Zhang Xu put his chin on his knees, beeping.

    Xu Bosu took the pear block and sent it to his mouth. After thinking about it for about half a second, he put the pear back: "Suddenly I don't want to eat it, so I'd better throw it away."

    Despite Zhang Xu's laughter, Xu Bo Su picked it up solemnly and dumped it into the kitchen trash can.

    "We must believe in science." Zhang Xuyi verbally called: "You can't blindly believe in superstition."

    "That's not the case, student Zhang Strawberry." Xu Bosu looked at him: "If superstition can always be with you, superstition is mine. Dad."

    Zhang Xu thought for a moment.

    Zhang

    Xu said, "Why don't you just recognize me as your father?" He was naughty and just made Xu Bosu smile without saying anything.

    Feeling that the atmosphere became a bit thick, Zhang Xu picked up the rag, and absently stroked the table twice before continuing to play with the phone.

    Then, Xu Bosu went to take a bath.

    The sound of water clashed through the door panel, and it was a moment of imagination.

    No way. They are all twenty years old. You can associate colors with anything you see, let alone the person who rolled the sheets with him last night and took a bath in it.

    If he had a pencil and a sketchbook in his hand, Zhang Xu could even paint a fruit painting of Xu Bosu in three minutes.

    cough!

    Strange to say, there have always been many weird thoughts in my mind lately, and it is not surprising to come up with another one.

    Zhang Xutian thought about it, his fingers tickled, and he glanced at the direction of the bathroom, guessing that Xu Bosu would not come out so quickly.