Chapter 37

"This is your home."

    "Yeah." After the

    two people had finished their conversation, they looked at each other, their hearts were surging, and the scene was once embarrassing.

    Finally Zhang Syria spoke first, "I ask you looking for"

    Mrs. Xu also just back to God, looked up and down kind to her guiding a small youth "surnamed Xu, Xu thin Sue, you know you"

    find Xu thin Sue

    Zhang Syria spent spent, I thought to myself, I know more than I know, I am also very familiar.

    "He lives here." Zhang Xu said, guessing the identity of this delicate eldest sister. "Who are you from Xu Bosu"

    "I am his mother." When Madam Xu got the affirmative answer, she felt uneasy for a while. , Very uncomfortable. "You said this is your home, you live with him."

    Zhang Xu's mind was confused, but Xu Bosu's mother came to the door.

    But even if there are a hundred ways to explain, he doesn't want to deny that he and Xu Bosu lived together "Yeah."

    Madam Xu nodded when she saw the young boy, then opened the door and invited her in kindly. He has gone to work and there is no one at home, but I am the only one at home. Come in and talk about something."

    After a daze outside the door, Mrs. Xu picked up the skirt and walked in. The small and old inside shocked her. "Here, "It's so small"

    "Is it." Zhang

    Xu said, "I felt the same way when I first came here. After staying for a long time, I will get used to it." Then he said, "Please sit down, do you need water?" "No need." Mrs. Xu sat hesitantly. Finally turned her gaze back to Zhang Xu’s face. No doubt, this is a young and good-looking boy, but she really can’t imagine that the one standing next to Xu Bosu is not a soft girl, but a boy "you, you How long have you lived with Bo Su?"

    "Almost two months." Zhang Xu replied.

    That's too soon.

    With a serious face, Mrs. Xu said directly, "His father and I do not approve of his relationship. I hope you can understand that no parents can calmly accept that their children are gay."

    "Yeah." Zhang Xu nodded and asked back. So you are here today to let me break up with him, or what?"

    Mrs. Xu was taken aback by the question. She was a little surprised and calm, looking at something that didn't match her youthful appearance.

    "It's the best to break up." Mrs. Xu didn't want to say these hurtful things to a big boy, her voice was very apologetic. "You and Bo Su are from two worlds, and he can't give you anything except a relationship experience. ."

    Zhang Xu thought about it, but he was wrong.

    "His reputation and family reputation are too important, and the family can't bear these arguments." Mrs. Xu took out the card she had already prepared from her bag and put it on the table. "You are still young, so you don't have to take the money." Enrich your life, and you will meet a more suitable partner in the future."

    Zhang Xu looked at the card "How much money is in it?"

    Mrs. Xu thought he had promised "5 million."

    In fact, there were still a few cards in the bag with varying amounts. Yes, if Zhang Xu disagrees, she will add another bargaining chip.

    Very good, 5 million to buy out his son's love, Zhang Xuting sympathizes with Xu Pineapple.