Chapter 11

At the gate of K, Xu Bosu lifted his chin and said to Zhang Xu who was standing in front of him: "Go in, I wish you a smooth final exam."

    "Okay." Zhang Xu left.

    "Hey." Xu Bosu stopped him.

    "What are you doing?" Zhang Xu looked back.

    The man who watched him smiled: "Really not going back at night?"

    Zhang Xu was stunned, thinking that this person is not tired of crooked or crooked, a little strange: "How many times do you have to ask, don't answer." Then he inserted. The pocket is really gone.

    After walking for a while, looking back, the young master of the chaebol who had a broad brain, as if being kicked by a donkey, was still there.

    What's wrong.

    "Nervous." Zhang Xu couldn't hold back the curse, and when he turned to continue walking, he raised his hand and waved.

    Xu Bosu saw that hand, raised it and waved it, and shouted: "Come on for the exam! Zhang Strawberry--"

    Fuck.

    This sound made Zhang Xu feel ashamed to die.

    There were still a lot of people around, Zhang Xu resisted the urge to go back and beat Ah, and walked forward quickly.

    Xu Bosu left K University until he could not see Zhang Xu's back at all.

    He said he was looking for a job, but to be honest, no company dared to hire Xu's eldest son.

    Therefore, Xu Bosu couldn't find ordinary jobs.

    As for the work he can do, he certainly can't find it casually. In the end, he has to be recommended by some professors he knows before. For example, the former Professor Li, Xu Bosu was going to visit him.

    Want to make money and join the financial industry is the fastest way, but it is no different from the previous life.

    Xu Bosu thought about it, but didn't want to implement it. He didn't want to turn himself into a money-making machine.

    But it's quite contradictory, and I want to make more money for Zhang Strawberry...

    "Zhang Strawberry." Xu Bosu muttered, then chuckled, but couldn't figure it out.

    I only met Zhang Xu for a few days.

    When I met at the gay bar that night, Xu Bosu didn't think so much, but felt that Zhang Xu was too individual, different from the people he had known before.

    It looks good and has visual impact.

    If you have to use a creature to describe Zhang Xu's impression in Xu Bosu's mind, it is undoubtedly the glowing red pepper.

    It's choking.

    At around 10 am, Professor Li's office.

    White-haired Professor Li and Xu Bosu walked in one after another.

    Professor Li: "Our project has not been fully staffed yet. Do you have any ideas?"

    Xu Bosu looked around at the laboratory door just now and didn't see where there were not enough people. As for why Professor Li said that, he actually knew. He smiled and said, "I can continue to cooperate with you, of course it would be the best."

    Professor Li: "Then it's a deal." The

    two said, a girl in a white dress walked in and gave Xu Bosu Pour a glass of water: "You are Brother Xu, I often hear our teacher mention you." It