Chapter 28

After Zhang Xu stayed in the bathroom for a while, Xu Bosu opened the door and walked in: "Morning, what can I do for help?"

    "?" Zhang Xu looked at him like a fool , and continued to brush his teeth in the mirror.

    Xu Bosu didn't leave either, standing next to him occasionally holding hands, handing over a towel or something.

    "Are you..." "Oh..."

    Xu Bosu interrupted Xu Bosu's speech with a retching.

    "Strawberry, why is it uncomfortable?" Xu Bosu immediately put the question behind him, and first took a look at Zhang Xu's situation.

    "It's okay." Zhang Xu spit out foam, his tone was depressed: "The toothbrush poked too much in."

    "Oh, you have to be careful..." Xu Bosu breathed a sigh of relief, and patted Zhang Xu's back: "And... If you are not in the mood to entertain them, I will take them out."

    "Get out?" Zhang Xu finished spitting out the water in his mouth, took another sip, and looked at Xu Bosu incredulously: "Why are you so crooked?"

    Too unexpected, Zhang Xu suddenly felt that he was not alone, and he was all right again.

    "I don't want you to be under pressure." Xu Bosu looked at him worriedly, did he hear those words just now?

    "Xu Bosu," Zhang Xu washed his face and brushed up his shortened hair, and said, "You are so good, who will have no pressure to be with you?"

    Everyone has it.

    The sudden approval made Young Master Xu a little fluttering.

    "It's enough to watch? Don't you want to kiss me?" Zhang Xu hung up the towel, stood in front of the man half a head taller, and closed his eyes slightly, as gentle as Ren Jun picked.

    Xu Bosu looked at his delicate strawberry face, his brain buzzed, as if a string had broken, it was blank at first, and then his chest swelled with pain.

    "You actually asked me if I want to kiss you?" Xu Bosu smiled lowly, then took the person into his arms, kissed a little eagerly, and went against his usual Wen Tun.

    Feeling the bite on his lips, Zhang Xu cursed inwardly, then raised his hand to hide his ten fingers in Xu Bosu's hair.

    Young Master Xu's hair is neither long nor short, but the trim is very stylish, which is difficult for ordinary people to control.

    When Zhang Xu saw him for the first time, he really felt that he was very nasty, the most nasty in the audience.

    But it's not the kind of blatant show, but the kind of show that requires patience to dig and turn off the lights.

    After kissing for a few minutes, Xu Bosu slowly let go of Zhang Xu, who was so hugged by him that his feet were off the ground, and then took Zhang Xu's kick.

    "I said kiss..." Zhang Xu turned his head to look in the mirror with a disorganized aura, and he was unexpectedly red: "How do you let me go out to meet people like this?"

    "They know it anyway." Xu Bosu kissed Zhang Xu. My heart felt at ease, leaning against the wall and touching the corner of his mouth: "I'll go out first."

    After speaking, he still stood there looking at Zhang Xu.

    Zhang Xu, who was waiting for him to leave, waited for a long time, frowning and kicking him.