Chapter 26

"I'll teach you later." Xu Bosu said on the other end of the phone. If it weren't for a physical distance from each other, he would love to brush Zhang Xu's hair now.

    "Don't be so deliberate. It's awkward." Zhang Xu sat up and protested in a panic: "Say something else, and hang up when it's okay."

    "Okay." Xu Bosu glanced at the time and said, "What do you do? A place to rest?"

    "What do you say?" Zhang Xu sighed.

    "Buying a car is imperative," Xu Bosu said.

    "Then you came all the way to pick me up, and then sent me back?" Zhang Xu admired: "Brother Xu is awesome."

    "How can you be a man if you don't." Xu Bosu smiled and heard Zhang. Xu's voice was faint: "Okay, then you lie down on the table and take a break, and I will squint for a while."

    "Yeah," Zhang Xu lazily: "Did not go back to the lounge?"

    "No." Xu Bosu said. : "Call you in the office."

    "You...hey, forget it." Zhang Xu pulled the keycap on his hand, half-talking.

    "What?" Xu Bosu asked.

    "Nothing." The main reason is that Zhang Xu is now confused and can't talk clearly: "I'll talk about it at night." If you

    don't go out together at night, you can't get on the same subway. Zhang Xu thought Xu Bosu would ask him to wait. , But Xu Bosu didn't say, he himself was relieved.

    Regarding Xu Bosu's matter, Zhang Xu had two concepts in his mind. One was that Xu Bosu was so handsome, and he was so good at it, he would be jealous of anyone who picked it up.

    One is that he and Xu Bosu are people from two worlds. From identity to spirit, the disparity between them is not so big. Whoever picks up the bargain can't be the bargain.

    There is a kind of person who looks pretty OK, but in fact, if you understand carefully, there are flaws everywhere.

    Physical defects, personality defects, not even a complete family, do not know what love is.

    To put it bluntly, even the relationship between relatives can't be handled well, and Zhang Xu doesn't believe that he will love someone.

    Just like his dad said, you are sensitive and weird, I can't meet your requirements, but it's not my fault, you have no reason to blame me.

    Whose fault is that?

    Zhang Xu didn't know either.

    Is it the fault of the person who brought him into this world?

    No, he didn't dare to blame.

    If someone comes to me, you don't want to live that life back to me, wouldn't it be embarrassing.

    So you can't think about these things, there will be a hundred thousand whys when you think about it.

    Zhang Xu emptied his mind and squatted beside the fruit seller. There was a stray dog adopted by the fruit uncle. He had a small watermelon he bought. It was round and looked like a work of art.

    "What are you doing squatting here?" Xu Bosu, who arrived a little later than him, turned into this only way home, and saw his family Zhang Strawberry squatting on the side of the road to play with the dog. He was happy: "Wait for me? "