II

( now I want pani puri!!!)

The chill breeze was blowing in the streets of Islamabad. Moon was hidden behind the dark clouds. Two hearts, beating at a rapid pace, unaware that in the busy streets there was a heart that belonged to them. That was beating for them. He couldn't take his eyes off his Hoor, his Pari. She couldn't meet his eyes because she was aware of his glare. She was nervous. She knew once she looked into the set of gray eyes, it will be arduous to look away.

"Pari kahan gum ho, your ice cream is melting." Maryam nudged Pari, bringing her to reality, who looked like a child caught while messing around. Ghazan was no better, standing there trying to divert his eyes off his qalb.

(where are you lost)

" Ghazi bhai kahan ghum hain, first you never came out with us, ab kesi aur duniya main gum hain." spoke Omer after seeing his brother's position.

( where are you lost brother, seems like you are in a different world)

"Kuch nahi, go and buy whatever you all want," Ghazan directed all his cousins. Still stealing glances of his dil ka sukoon.

After roaming the bustling streets and eating all the street food, a stall with glass bangles caught the girl's eyes. Both of them instantly advanced towards the stall and started looking at the different colors, and designs of the bangles.

While the girls were busy checking the stall, Ghazan's eyes had caught the sight of the most beautiful bangles he had ever seen. At that moment he knew that those were made for his woman. Maryam went up to her brother to demand money... perks of having a rich older brother.

Parishay was busy selecting which set of bangles looked better when she felt a hot minty breath on her neck

Parishay was busy selecting which set of bangles looked better when she felt a hot minty breath on her neck. She didn't need to turn around to see who it was. She was familiar with the scent, it was her favorite. It was his scent.

He felt content after feeling her presence close to him.

" Yeh wali chooriyan le lo...... achi lagy g tumhary hathon main." he whispered in her ear.