"Sir, all the weapons are taken to the northern warehouse. The guards are stagnant, and all the girls have been sent to their homes or homeless shelters. Moreover, a message has been sent to Hamid." Humza spoke to the man who was standing by the window, smoking his misery away.

"Good, I will be heading to the northern warehouse to count on the shipments." Azlan Shah responded in a ruling voice. His aura spoke dominance.

He stood at a height of 6'3 with a muscular body. Being the leader of a powerful Mafia wasn't easy. Being cold-hearted, showing zero emotions, being ruthless, and power was required to be a leader in Mafia World. Azlan Alam Shah had all that with the looks of a Greek god, the cherry on top.

He was one of the few young Mafia leaders. He learned how to be emotionless when he joined his father's Mafia at the age of twenty. Now he is one of the most feared and cruel leaders.

"Sir, a girl was found unconscious in the basement. Her state is not good. Very pale and weak", one of his men acquainted Azlan. "Okay, take her to the hospital... wait! I will check myself". Saying that Azlan headed to the basement.

His eyes fell on the small figure in the further corner of the dirty basement. Her body was on the floor, curled up. The basement was cold. She only had a thin layer of clothes.

Azlan felt his heart clenching at the sight. He was shocked himself. This was new to him. He has seen worse but, his heart never reacted like this. He hadn't even seen the girl's face yet and he was behaving this way.

Hamza took few steps towards the girl to pick her up when he was abruptly stopped by Azlan's roar.

"Don't you dare to fucking touch her!!!". Hamza was shocked, his boss never acted like this, especially for a girl who he hasn't even seen. Nonetheless, he took his steps back, aware of Azlan's anger.

Azlan didn't know why Hamza touching that girl bothered him so much, he didn't want another man to touch her. Why? He was unaware.

" Go to the warehouse. I will take her home with me." Again Hamza was left astounded. No women have been to his house except for the house help.

After Hamza left with other men, Azlan went towards the girl and bent down to remove her long stunning hair from her face. He was left astonished. He ran a Mafia along with a successful business. He saw many women daily, but he never saw a beauty like her. Long lashes touching her cheeks, heart-shaped face with a defined jawline, hourglass body, skin the color of the rich wheat. Pink lips,  long black hair, perfectly arched eyebrows, a small yet defined nose.

Azlan didn't know for how long he sat there admiring his beauty. (yes, I said his, it wasn't meant to be hers🤭).  His blood boiled looking at her bruised body. He was going to kill the person who did this to her.

Wasting no more time he picked her in his arms and went towards his Mercedes Benz. ( yes, I am trying to flex his money😏).

Azlan had gone to the warehouse while Aya was asleep in one of his guest rooms. He had asked house help to check on the girl and feed her while he was away.

"Beta can I come in." an elderly lady asked Aya. Aya had woken up due to a massive headache. Upon seeing herself in a lavish room, feeling a soft mattress under her, Aya was jolted. Wasn't she suppose to be in that basement with a cold floor beneath her?

Aya was busy wandering over her thoughts when she heard a woman ask for permission to enter the room.

"Ji- Ji aa Jain," responded Aya. 'Now who is the lady and where am I' she thought.

" Child I am Amna, Azlan sir asked me to feed you and give you clothes so you can change". As if Amna had read Aya's thoughts, she replied to her unasked questions. "These clothes belong to my daughter. I asked her to bring them over while you were asleep."

" Ahh, thank you... who is Azlan sir Amna Bi?" Aya questioned. 'Why am I surrounded by strangers, well I didn't knew anyone before either.'

"Azlan sir brought you here". Amna bi answered. 'Ohhh' was all aya could say.

After eating food and taking shower, Aya again got lost in her world. She lost hope a long time ago. After trying to get out of that place for years she had accepted her fate. Now why did everything change. ' If this Azlan brought me here, he must be like them or maybe worse' Aya told her self.

It was 10 in the night. Spending sometime recalling her eventful life, Aya chose to go back to sleep.

"Amna Bi us larki ko khana khila dia tha" Azlan asked Amna after hie returned at midnight.

He tried not to think about the girl, but he couldn't focus on anything else. 'No I can't let myself go on that path again' he had told himself. But you can't get rid of a thought that has penetrated your heart.

"Ji beta main ne Aya beti ko khana de dia tha", Amna answered.

'Ohh so that beauty's name is Aya. Nice just like her' 'Azlan get a grip'

"Okay now you should go to sleep aswell, bohot raat ho gai hay" saying that Azlan went towards his room.

Passing by Aya's room, Azlan pondered whether to go or not. deciding on the later, he went to his room. 'I shouldn't try to invade her privacy. I can see her tomorrow'. Saying this Azlan too went to sleep.

Both unaware of the storm nearing them.

_____________________________________
A/N:

Hey loves, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please leave your comments and vote.

Honestly, I would love to read the thoughts of my silent readers so leave a comment, please.

Tell me who do you imagine as Aya and Azlan?

Until next time...