Affliction

Azlan Alam Shah: 27 years

He was the Mafia King, feared by all. Azlan Shah never wanted to love anyone again. He wished to stay a cold hearted leader. But you can't ignore the angel sent by God.

"You are my love, my heart, my soul. No one loves another like you do".

Aya Haider: 19 yearsShe was an angel

She was an angel. Never knew what it was to feel loved. She didn't have a family to go to. But God sent the devil for others, but Messiah for her.

"I am broken, I don't know how to love. Don't loose yourself in me".

 Don't loose yourself in me"

A/N:

Hey loves, How are you all? Lets have a talk now. I am not sure if I should write the epilogue for 'yearning hearts'. As I said earlier that book was just suppose to be the start. Sweet short romantic story, that I didn't know will get this much love. The upcoming books are only going to get better I promise. So please tell me if you'll want an epilogue.

Now something that has been bothering me is the issue is Palestine. #PLM #saveSheikhJarrah. Sheikh Jarrah is bleeding and I don't have words to explain what I am feeling. My heart goes to every Palestinian. Imagine not knowing if your child is coming back home alive or not, not knowing how many more days can you spend in your own house. As Muslims many of us know the importance of Al Aqsa mosque, it was the last Jummah of Ramadan and there was an attack there. I pray for all the Palestinians and that they get justice. I know I might not be a big writer but if I can teach only 1 person about the situation it will mean the world to me. Love.