HAMDARD III (epilogue)

"Aashir beta you come with me and Musa to the mall. I have to buy my babies clothes. And baba will take our little princess home. She is clinging to her baba." Abeer softly exhaled looking at the little baby girl who only liked her baba and her her brothers. She didn't even spare her mommy a glance.

" Huh, you are just jealous that my daughter loves me more than you. Take your sons and I will take my daughter." Haazim was no less. He glared the the mother and sons duo while cradling his precious little daughter.

Haazim had gone home while Abeer was still shopping for her son and her daughter. Musa refused to let go of her hands. He was astonished to see such a big building and all its contents. Whereas Aashir was just busy toys for his baby brother and sister. He asked whether the toy was safe for his sister on not every two seconds. He was proving himself to be a caring older brother.

Abeer had picked all the clothes and necessities that the kids would need immediately and she had naught a crib and cradle for Anaya. Musa was very quite during their tour and would only nod in yes whenever his mother asked him regarding his choice in clothes or other toys.
After 4 tiring hours in the mall the kids were finally done with their shopping and now Abeer had taken them to the food court.
Musa had never even left the premises of his village and now to be here in such a big city was astonishing for him. He was nervous and scared. He trusted his mama but he was still a child who couldn't grasp the drastic change in his life.
" Moosy-moo you should try the loaded fries and peri peri chicken sandwich. This place has the best loaded fries" Aashir suggested his little brother.
Musa who had no idea what his bro was going on about just nodded his head again. Aashir was young but he was smart for his age. He understood that Musa needed time to adjust to his new life.
Abeer saw Musa's nervous face and decided to ease him into his surroundings
"Meri jaan how about you try the food and we will see if you like it or not. Main apny bachy ko apny hathon se khilaon g"
" Okay muma." That was all Musa said.
Musa was attached to his mother beyond measured but same couldn't be said about his father. He still called Haazim uncle. And didn't talk much to him. But his sister on the other hand was obsessed with her baba.

The food arrived within fifteen minutes and true to Aashir's words, Musa loved his food that him muma fed him.

They finally reached home with Musa's head on his mother's shoulder whereas Aashir was playing games.

" Musa utho jaana ghar aa gaya hay." Abeer softly told her sleeping son who in response snuggled more j to his mother.
" Moosy-moo it's time to go home. Come I will show you your room too." And Musa finally woke up, listening to his big bro.

Haazim had contacted a lawyer and soon the kids will be registered as his children he also got the kids birth certificates which made him realize the his little girl was turing 6 months in a week.

Anaya had fallen asleep with her milk as soon as she was in the car. Abeer had asked the driver to buy Anaya milk and her bottles which the driver did buy.
The girl was so hungry that she finished her bottle under 5 minutes and was fast asleep in her baba's arms.

"Baba we are back!!" Yelled Aashir as soon as he entered the house. Musa trailing behind him, still holding onto Abeer.

"Aa gay mery sher bety." Haazim acknowledged their presence. Aashir came running to hug his baba but Musa stood still with his mother.
After a little nudge by his mother he also went towards Haazim when he saw that Aashir was busy looking at his baby sister. Not knowing what to do he just stood there.
Haazim, sensing his hesitation, pulled him into his lap and gave in younger son a tight hug.
"Kesy guzra mery choty sher ka din?" Be questioned.
Musa just looked back at his mother for some assurance. Seeing her urging him to reply he finally turned towards his father and replied
" Bohot acha I am happy to finally find parents like you two and a brother like big bro. And muma ne bohot sari achi achi cheezain dilain. Or main bay itny dino baad bohot Sara khaana bhi khaya." Musa replied innocently.
His parents heart went out for him but they didn't say anything because they didn't want to make their baby said.
Haazim only kissed his baby's head after ruffling his hair.

It had been 3 weeks since the kids moved in with their parents. They had finally found a home that they were craving for. Loving parents, caring brother, what else could they ask for.
Anaya had started liking her mother now. She could stay the whole day without Abeer but this girl would raise hell if Abeer wasn't with her for her bed time.
Musa was still the same. Attached to his muma and big bro. Haazim was still uncle to him.

One night Musa got a nightmare which made him sprint towards his parents room. Upon entering he saw his baba working while his mother was in the bathroom.
" Baba monster" that's all her could manage to say before he was running towards his father.
Haazim was too stunned to speak. His jigar ka tukra finally called him baba.

" Baba ki jaan, I am here. We will shoo the monster away. Now don't cry mera bacha." Haazim sweet talked to his baby who just kept saying baba while hugging him.

Life was good for their family. The kids had found their home and the parents couldn't be more happy to have their babies with them. Musa was still a mama's boy but loved his baba beyond measures too. Aashir was over protective for his siblings and Anaya could never get enough of her father. Their family had finally found their happily ever after.

....
Hey loves. Done with this story time for a new one...
Do tell me how you liked this one. I will be waiting for your response. As for the new story I will give you guys options and you guys can tell me which one y'all want first. I will be archiving an unfinished story because I don't feel like writing it anymore but I will get back to it soon.
• a drug addict guy.
• Cousins with feudal lord system.
• misunderstanding between the couple.