II

It was 8 in the morning when Aya woke up. Again she was left bewildered. 'Where am I' she stated to herself. Then everything came rushing back to her. The basement, her going unconscious, and then waking up at an unknown place.

'Ya Allah main yahan kiun hoon, us jahanam se nikal ke kahan aa gai hoon' Aya almost cried while thinking about the worse scenarios. After spending some time in the room later cleaning it, she chose to go find the kitchen. 'Well if I am here maybe I should go and find Amna bi' with that Aya left the room, hunting for the kitchen.

"Amna Bi here you are, it took me 15 minutes to find you" Aya complained to Amna. 'Amna bi told me her sir Azlan lives alone, why does he live in a really big mansion then' Aya asked herself.

"Aya beta you are not fine please go and rest" Amna lovely scolded the young girl in front of her.

"Amna bi ek to ham nahi jaanty ham kahan hay, or ham bore ho rahy thy' Ayla answered while sitting on the L-shaped island. "Or hamain na ap se baat karni hay-"

"Salam Amna bi" Aya stopped talking mid-sentence when she heard a 'salam' in a gruff voice.

Azlan was done with his morning workout. As per his habit, he went towards the kitchen for his breakfast. There sat the girl who took his peace away. Even if he didn't talk to her and he only saw her once, he was still driven to]wards her. Her thoughts unknowingly started invading his mind.

Getting out of his trance, he said his salam without realizing that she was talking.

"Walikum a salam" came a reply from both ladies.

Aya had turned her face to reply to the man's salam. Azlan forgot to breathe for a second then his heartbeat picked a fast pace. If he thought there was nothing he could appreciate about her body, oh he was wrong.

Her honey color eyes ( I seriously need to appreciate normal brown eyes but oh well), her sweet tone, the way she acted were all attracting him more. He again got lost in her beauty.

It was Amna who called him, bringing him out of his trance.

"Azlan beta aain, I will prepare your breakfast."

'so he is Azlan, he is handso-Aya control your self'. Aya scolded her subconsciousness. Aya wanted to ask him about many things. Why is she here? what was he going to do to her now? But chose not to talk. 'he is intimidating' she thought.

"Acha" came his small response.

After having his breakfast, Azlan went to his office to check on some emails while Aya was sitting in the living room, talking to Amna.

Amna was telling Aya about her family when a gunshot was heard.

Azlan immediately came down to the living room.

"Amna Bi ap Aya ko lay ke andar jain" Azaln instructed the ladies. Before anyone could do something, a man barged through the main doors.

Aya felt like her soul was leaving her body. Finally, she was out of that hell but looks like the past didn't plan on leaving her. Unknowingly she hid behind Azlan. He was foreign to her but she felt safe in his presence.

"Wah, Azlan Shah ab mery gang ki cheezon ke ilawa meri rakhi hoi larkion main bhi interested hay" snickered Hamid. He was one of Azlan's enemies. Hamid did auctions where he sold humans. Azlan did not approve of that and they have been rivals since then.

" zaban sambhal ke, how the fuck did you get into my house and you have the guts to talk about my matters" Azlan roared.

" Well, your dumb self only had five guards outside so it was easy to kill them. About personal matter, that whore who is hiding behind you was taken from my base". Hamid replied with a sickening smirk.