IV

It was late at night when the residents of Khan mansion returned home after attending Yahya's wedding with some guests

It was late at night when the residents of Khan mansion returned home after attending Yahya's wedding with some guests. While Yahya had taken his bride to his farmhouse. Ghazan had waited back at the venue to check on the workers.

When everyone settled down in the living room. Saira finally prepared to talk to Akbar Khan regarding Pari. " Ham chahty hain ke hamara beta bhi ab apni life main settle ho gay", Saira had said.

"haan yeh to achi baat hay" Akbar Khan replied.

"main chati hoon ke Pari mery ghar ki bahu bany" attending to Saima the elders of Khan mansion were shocked. How do they explain why can't Pari marry anyone else?

"Saira Pari is not old enough to get married", Agha Khan responded.

Saira was startled to apprehend their response. How can they immediately say no? She thought maybe they didn't think Saim was good enough for Pari.

Pari had heard everything from the kitchen, she was upset after overhearing them. She never thought that someone will ask for her hand in a marriage like this. To clear her mind, she went out to the backyard.

Pari was studying the roses when she felt someone's presence behind her, getting alarmed she turned around. There stood Saim with a filthy smirk plastered on his face.

"Tumhary ghar walon ne mana kar dia shaadi se.... kiun?" Saim questions Pari. He seemed furious.

"Hamain- hamain nahi pata", Pari almost whispered. She wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. Saim got more mad after hearing her response and held her arm in a tight grip.

"Apny us ashiq Ghazan ko to nahi mana karti". Saim seethed in anger. She can spend her nights with that Ghazan and not marry me? Saim thought to himself.

"Yeh ap kia keh rahy hain?" Pari requested. She was perplexed knowing that he had seen them.

"Didn't that Ghazan come to your room yesterday at night and, left in the morning?" his grip tightened on her arm. Bringing her closer to himself. While Pari was trying to free herself from his hold.

"let go of me... and my and Ghazan relation is non of your business," Pari stated.

"acha wo sirf tumhara cousin hay and he can spend his nights with you without a relation, that means I can too since a halal relation is not something you prefer" saim fumed while trying to forcefully kiss Pari.

Before Pari could do anything, She felt Saim's grip loosening on her arm. When she opened her eyes, she sighed in relief. There stood Ghazan fuming. He held Saim by his collar while punching him continuously.

"Himat kesy hui tumhari Pari ko hath lagany ki!" Ghazan yelled still beating Saim. Hearing shouts everyone came out. While Omer and Omair were trying to separate Ghazan from Saim.

"Ghazan kia kar rahy ho, choro usy" Akbar Khan shouted at his grandson.

Armeen immediately went to a sobbing Pari, hugging her close to her chest.

"How dare he touch what's mine, how dare he even looks at Pari", Ghazan roared. The matter that someone else wanted to touch his Pari didn't sit right with Ghazan.

Finally, Omer and Omair were successful in taking Ghazan off of Saim who had blood dripping from his mouth and had a broken nose and jaw. His mother instantly went to her son, fussing over his wounds.

"Mery-mery haath lagany se itni takleef ho rahi hay.... or khud to puri puri raat us ke kamry main guzarty ho", Saim said, spitting out blood.

Hearing this triggered Ghazan who again tried to latch onto Saim. but was held behind by his brother and cousin. Had it not been for his family and his jaan, Ghazan would have killed Saim by now.

All the youngsters of Khan mansion were stunned, why was Saim blaming Ghazan and Pari was beyond their imaginations.

Attending to her son Saima was astonished. So they couldn't marry their filthy daughter to her son because she was sleeping with Ghazan. This has enraged her.

"mery bety ko to foran shaadi ke liay na kar di... but look at your son and daughter who have been in a haram relation behind your backs", Saima spitted.

By now Pari had starting crying out loud. She knew she didn't do anything wrong but people were blaming her.

"BIWI HAY MERI..... ap ki himat kesy hui Pari ko yeh sab bolny ki", Ghazan fumed in anger. "we are not in a haram relation, meri biwi hay, meri jaan, main jab chahoon us ke pass ja sakta hoon, haq hay mera".

Pari and Ghazan had gotten married 3 years ago when Akbar Khan was sick. Ghazan and Pari had always liked each other and Ghazan was is States those days. Both of them complied with their grandfather's wish and did their nikkah. Only the elders knew about the arrangement.

Saira and Saim along with the youngsters were bewildered. Saira felt ashamed of blaming them without knowing the truth. while Saim couldn't meet anyone's eyes.

Ghazan's eyes felt on a sobbing Pari, the sight clenching his heart. Without thinking about anyone he took her hand and placed it in his. their hands fitting perfectly together. He went inside the house with his Pari following him.

Apologizing, both mother and son left. They couldn't stand there anymore, feeling ashamed of their actions. Everyone else retired to their respective rooms, leaving the matter for tomorrow.

Ghazan led the way to his room with Pari lingering behind closely. Entering the room, Ghazan closed the door. Without wasting a second he hugged Pari close to his heart. Pari was still crying while Ghazan was whispering sweet nothings in her ear. He was still infuriated by the events that had happened earlier.

"How dare they say all that about you... and how dare that mo**erf***er ask for youe hand in marriage. Tum meri ho, only mine. Meri jaan, mery dil ka sukoon". Ghazan whispered to Pari.

"Yours, only yours"' Pari replied to her Zaan.

Again both of them slept with holding each other in arms, feeling peace wash over them...

A/N:

Hey loves... sorry for the late update, was kinda busy with school work. If you liked the update give it a vote and leave your comments. Also, this chapter is not re-read so please excuse any mistakes.

Until next time.