World today

Hello. This is me ranting about world issues. I encourage all of you to read. I will not go into details but I did want to mention the issues that bothered me the most.
> Palestinian occupation and genocide.
>Congo working conditions and genocide
>Afghan refugees forced to leave their entire LIVES behind in Pakistan and forcefully kicked out of Pakistan with literally nothing.
> Darfur ethnic cleansing in Sudan.
> Last but not least genocide happening in Balochistan.
You all might not think all this is important or necessary but for me even if a single person reads this and understands what this world has fucking become will be enough. We are shown which new movie is coming or which artist is doing a world tour and for all us desi people what's happening in cricket but why do we not see so many people getting killed. What has this world come to?
God has given me a small platform and I want to use this to raise awareness for people who may not know what's happening. There are several genocides happening right now in the world and we are silent. It fucking breaks my heart. We love talking about humanitarian rights and even animal rights but when it's actually time to stand with what we are preaching no one wants to step up. Hundreds and thousands of my fellow people are dying daily and there is nothing we are doing. Most of us know about some of these issues but there are some issues that no one is covering like the Balochistan genocide. What makes it worse is the Pakistanis ( I am a Pakistani too). Balochistan is our own state and yet we are silent, heck most of Pakistanis are too engrossed in Politics, cricket, and fu king western countries. Ask a well-off teenager which artist is doing a world tour or which new movie is coming and they will be able to most likely answer that but even elderly people don't know what's happening in their neighbor state. And not knowing doesn't piss me off but the fucking ignorance does. They don't wanna ask "ohh we don't know. What's going on?" But they rather want to say "well that's not our problem ask the people from those states" ( literally heard a Punjabi Pakistani women say this).
This is not about governments even. It's about the people and our ignorance. What have we become? What has this world become? I like knowing about all religions and as much as I have studied religions I understand that all religions teach humanity and peace and to stand with what's right. Yet the world is quiet. WHY? Why can't we stand up for these people. I understand we might not be able to do anything for them but there is a thing called sympathy as well. How are we normal knowing what's happening to other humans? Do we not feel sad for them? Does it not break our heart?
Whether it's Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, or any other religion, it teaches us humanity. To sympathize with others, to have soft hearts and stand for what's right but so many of us are silent.
I hope at least one of you learned about an issue you didn't know about through this. I have a platform and knowing how much all these issues hurt me, I can't stay silent. Some of you may think it was annoying or boring to write but when something hurts so fucking much, it's better to pen it down to educate others on it. And all I want is for at least some of you to know what's happening. I hope yall can at least sympathize with all these people dying.
Peace out.

فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ‌ يُسْرً‌ا
For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.