Chapter 24

It's been about a week and it's now Christmas Eve. I was busy in the kitchen while Ondre was keeping up with the twins and Damon, Tony was changing, Laroi and Auz went to pick mom up from her doctor's appointment, and Liv was helping me make my grandma's pea salad.

I was putting tin foil over the bowl of salad when Tony came down stairs

Ondreaz: Took you long enough

Tony: I know you're not talking

Ondreaz: I don't know what you're talking about when I only brush through my hair and throw some clothes on and I'm done.

Tony: Same with me

Ondreaz: Yeah but you and that stupid perm

Tony scoffed

Tony: Whatever-

Y/N: Stop being rude to each other. Do I have to be the mother of the two of you too?

Ondreaz: Maybe of him but not me. I'm the mature one. He was about to throw a full on tantrum.

I nodded my head to the side as Tony rolled his eyes

Y/N: True, true

Tony: Fuck both of you.

Y/N: Sounds like someone's in a mood today.

Olivia: He's in a mood everyday. He's for sure about to ruin Christmas.

I smirked

Y/N: No, he is not-

Tony: If I'm such a problem Liv, then take your cocky ass-

Y/N: Woah-!

Ondreaz: Hold on-!

Y/N: What the hell is going on?

They were both silent. Tony had his jaw clenched while Liv stared at him in shock then one of the babies started to cry

Y/N: Well?

Tony sighed as he rolled his eyes, then walked on to the balcony. Ondre and I looked at each other confused as fuck

Olivia: I was just joking around but he took it a completely different way

Y/N: I'm sure he's just stressed out. I'll go talk to him. Can you make sure the twins are ready please?

Ondreaz: Yes, of course

Y/N: Thank you

I walked towards the balcony and opened the door to see him staring at the floor, shaking his leg up and down with frustration. I sighed quietly as I walked over and sat across from him. He kept his eyes glued to the floor as I rested my hands on his shaking leg, causing him to stop shaking it.

Y/N: Are you ok?

He snickered as he continued to stare into the distance

Tony: I'm doing fucking fantastic.

Y/N: Come on, talk to me

Tony: There's nothing to talk about I'm doing fine-

He looked at his watch as he began to get up

Tony: We're gonna be late for the twin's shoot so we should go-

Y/N: Why are you pushing me away?

Tony: I'm not- We're going to be late-

Y/N: Yes, you are! We're getting married in 3 months! Meaning, we have to trust, love, be honest, and be open with each other! And right now, you're not doing any of those!

Tony: I don't have to tell you every damn thing! If there is something I don't want to talk about, then I shouldn't HAVE to talk about it! And you should respect that, especially when I tell you just about every fucking thing! I shouldn't have to be forced to open up and speak about what I'm feeling when I would rather deal with it myself! I hate that you force me to talk about everything! And of course, you don't give a damn unless you have part of it! If it has nothing to do with you, you don't care! So yeah, maybe I don't want to express my feelings towards you! Yes, I do understand we're "supposed" to get married in 3 months but who fucking knows at this point.

well, that hurt me like hell.

Tony:  And yes, I do love you! I love you with my whole heart and soul but sometimes you make it hard to do that!

Y/N: Don't try and bring anything else into this-!

Tony: I'm not! And it doesn't matter if I try because I've been trying this whole fucking time to make sure that you're happy! To make sure that you are doing ok! Putting you above anything else, ESPECIALLY myself! And that's what a good fiance and future husband would do! And I've been doing that but apparently that's not E- FUCKING- NOUGH for you! I am so fucking sick and tired of being sick and tired! It's not easy and you of all people should know that! You put everyone else above you BUT me! And I don't understand! I really don't and I'm done wasting my time and trying to figure it out!

We both went silent

Y/N: You really mean that...?

Tony: Yes, I do because I haven't been able to tell you this because I was afraid of what you would do and how you would turn it back on me-

He checked his watch once again

Tony: I'm done talking about this with you. Go head. I've got somewhere else to be that is not here before I say something I'll regret.

He grabbed his keys off the balcony table then went back inside, leaving Ondre and Liv looking at me with no expression