Chapter 3

(CAN WE JUST ADMIRE HOW FUCKING SEXY HE LOOKS UP TOP LIKE DAMN! AND HIS EYEBROWS OMFG- OK UM YOU CAN READ NOW)

I opened my eyes and looked around, seeing that it was still night time. I grabbed my phone off my nightstand and checked the time. It was 4:46am. I sighed as I rubbed my face, noticing something weighing down on my waist. I looked to my side and saw Teddy completely asleep. He left his glasses on so I took them off for him. I set them on my nightstand and wiggled out of his grip, thankfully not waking him up. I sat up, sitting hunched over on the edge of the bed. Everything from last night came rushing back into my memory, crushing my heart all over again, holding in my tears. The air felt thick and heavy, and my head felt like it was going a million miles an hour. I need to get out of here. I got up quietly, not even bothering to change, grabbing my song book, keys, and my shoes. I looked on my chair that was next to my vanity and froze. Tony's "I think I love you" hoodie. I slowly walked up to it, grabbing it, and pulling it up to my face, closing my eyes and smelling it, his signature scent radiating off of it. I held it close to my chest as a few tears fell down my face (Why am I lowkey making it seem like he died-?) 

I wiped my face and walked out of the room, taking the hoodie with me. I gently closed the bedroom door and walking into the kitchen. I quickly and quietly made a coffee and put it into a traveling cup. I went outside and locked my door. I walked into the driveway to see Ondre's car here. He probably came back last night and stayed, or he took Tony's car and went where ever they did. I walked to my car and drove up to the stargazing sight that I took Ondre to before I almost killed myself. I parked in a grassy area and got on the roof of my car, bringing the coffee, the hoodie, and my song book up with me. I slipped the hoodie on and embraced the feeling of it, as if it was his very own arms wrapped around me. 

I took a sip of my coffee as I felt the cold breeze tickle and rest on my face. I grabbed my pen and opened up my song book, flipping to a blank page. I tapped the paper a few times with the pen, trying to figure out where to start, when a flare of light slightly shined upon my face. I looked up to see the sun beginning to rise over the city. It made me think where Tony is right now, if he was safe and ok, hopefully not drinking himself out of reality. I shook the thoughts away when a set of words came to my mind. I wrote them down and then words just started to pool out my head and on to the paper...

****

I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 6:21am. I rubbed my face and yawned as birds began to chirp above me. I got back into my car and went back home. I pulled up into my driveway to see that Tony's car was here. My face went blank, feeling pain but yet hope to know if he was here or not.

I got out of my car and went inside to see just Ondre sitting on the couch... but no Tony. I went into the kitchen and began to wash my coffee. As soon as Ondre heard me, he immediately got up and walked into the kitchen. He sat at the bar as the only sound was the water form the faucet going down the drain.

I put the the travel cup into the dishwasher and closed it. I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge and began to walk away when he said my name

Ondreaz: Y/N...

I ignored him and continued to walk

Ondreaz: Y/N

I stopped as I sighed and then I turned around to look at him. He looked down, as if he was afraid that what ever he was about to say was going to make me lash out on him

Y/N: What do you need Ondreaz?

He looked back up at me questioningly. I've never called him by his full name. I was surprised myself

Y/N: Look Ondre... I love you so much and I appreciate you being here but... I can't do this right now and I don't want to be around you or anyone else... ok...?