Chapter 26

I made my way to the kitchen, and everyone was starting to get their food, so I did too. Eventually, I was the first one to sit down since I didn't grab much of anything because I didn't have an appetite. I waited for everyone else to sit down to eat, so I just went on my phone. After a million years, everyone sat down, we all held hands and said our grace, then we all began to eat and talk. Nobody really talked to me, in which I can only guess Tony put my name in a bad place, but I wasn't complaining because I was not about to talk to anyone either.

I went to take a bite out of my ham when I got a phone call. Unknown ID. I furrowed my eyebrows as I answered

Y/N: Hello?

???: Hello Sweetheart

My head shot up and everyone looked at me and shut up

Y/N: What do you want, dad?

Both Laroi and Mom stood up, and even though Tony cared before, he obviously couldn't care less right now because he was talking to SJ.

Dad: I just want to talk

I looked around the table to see everyone staring at me, and SJ tapped on Tony to get him to stop talking and he looked at me but I ignored eye contact. SJ whispered something in Tony's ear, and you can tell he was mad as he looked at me, but he can't pretend that he cared about me now.

Y/N: For fucking what?

I got up out of my seat and began walking out the front door while he talked but I couldn't make out what he was saying, and both mom and Laroi followed me. Tony had got up and began walking behind us but Ondre stood up and put his hand on Tony's chest, letting him know to stay away, but Tony ignored him and began walking again. I turned around and looked at Tony as I pointed back at the table, then I put the speaker of my phone to my chest

Y/N: Sit your ass back down and don't act like you gives two shits about me now!

He stopped in his tracks as everyone at the table looked pissed at Tony, and mom and Laroi looked at me questioningly. I continued walking outside and then I sat on the steps, putting him on speaker mode while Mom and Laroi sat down next to me.

Y/N: Just cut to the chase, old man. What the hell do you want?

Dad: I miss you and it's christmas, and I'm alone. Your mother and your brother won't pick up my calls.

Y/N: Well, who's fault is that, woman and child beater?

He sighed, and I knew by the tone of his voice he was angrier than ever.

Dad: Listen here, you worthless bitch! Everyone in that fucking family hates you and is using you for money because your no good for anything else! You are worthless, and piece of shit, and not worth caring about because you are a bitch and no one would ever think about loving you! All your "friends" aren't your friends at all because they're using you for content! Your "fiance" is using you for the same shit! And those kids you have, he's just gonna leave you with them and disappear into the night! Better yet, he'll take them away from you and your worthless self will be sitting in a corner by yourself! They never loved you, and they never will! When will you get that through your head!

My eyes welled up, and eventually the tears fell as he continued on and on. Suddenly, as I was trying to stop myself from crying, mom snatched the phone out of my hand and began yelling at my dad through the phone, and everything she said was a blur and the next thing I know, Laroi stands me up, pulls me close to his body, and hugs me tightly as I cried into his shoulder. He rubbed my back as mom continued to scream at my father.

Mom: You ever call her again, so help me god, I will hunt you down, drag you by your sack to the train tracks, and watch you get sliced into pieces by the wheels of the train, and that's a fucking promise!