Chapter 12

*𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫*

Producer: Alright, everyone on the mics!

Tony, Mosey, Laroi, and I were walking to our mics and then the producer started off the instrumental of our song

Well, Laroi, Ondre, Tony, Liv, and I have been hanging out endlessly to focus on our album but mostly just to spend time with my little brother and I'm actually thinking about asking him to move in with us but I'll have to ask Tony first. It was the weirdest thing because I think Laroi and I have different dads because he has an Australian accent. I don't know but I do not I watched my mom give birth to him. Liv had Damon about a week ago and she's at home recovering and Ondre, being the awesome person he is, stayed with her and his son. Resulting to that, Ondre could no longer record the song with us but he's the one who backed out and everyone respected his decision because who wouldn't back out if their child was just born. Anyway, we've just been catching up and stuff and Damon is the most adorable thing I've ever seen in my life. I have a feeling him and the twins are going to love each other and be each other's best friends. It's been four months since I've gotten pregnant and I no longer have a baby bump. It is now a pregnant belly and Tony has been going absolutely crazy over it, literally smothering my stomach every night.

We're planning on having our wedding a few months after I give birth. And they are due November 18th. So we're thinking in maybe March. And Now, we've all been just focusing on music, besides Damon, and yeah. 

Laroi: Alright, turn it up

Laroi: I know that we ain't getting along. 

Y/N: But I wanna see you on you're wrong tonight.

Tony: Girl, D-N-D your phone.

Y/N: I'm tryna get you on your own tonight.

Laroi: You bad and you know it.

Tony: Tell me that you're with it, gotta show me now.

Y/N: Mix the Hennessy with emotions. I'm tryna let go

All three: can you hold me down?

Tony: You got it, you got it, girl

Laroi: And you know that shit

Tony: You tell me you want the world

Y/N: Can't give you all that shit

Tony: Let's get off that Hennessy

Laroi: Let me pour that shit

Tony: I'm tryna make memories

Y/N: Gimme all that shit

Laroi: Let's make something, shawty take drugs 'til the sun come up. In a Wraith truck-

Both Tony and Laroi: Give me brain uh-

Laroi: Gimme all that uh. Gimme all that, do it how you want it. I don't even gotta ask cause you bad and you know it. I know that we ain't getting along.

Y/N: But I wanna see you on you're wrong tonight.

Tony: Girl, D-N-D your phone.

Y/N: I'm tryna get you on your own tonight.

Laroi: You bad and you know it.

Tony: Tell me that you're with it, gotta show me now.

Y/N: Mix the Hennessy with emotions. I'm tryna let go