Chapter 4

It's been three weeks since we broke up. I now have a baby bump. I'm a month and a half pregnant and Tony still... doesn't know. I know I should tell him but... Why am I scared to tell him? It's not like I have anything to lose from him. But, I don't have any way to tell him. We deleted each others numbers, or at least I did, and I don't have his number memorized. I could ask Ondre for it but I don't want him getting the wrong idea. I could DM but that doesn't seem right.

I've been avoiding everyone and everything but they would never push me to interact with them. Everyone would come by everyday and hug me but I just stayed in my room, barely eating and literally starving myself to death, while they were somewhere around the house.

I was in my room on my bed staring at the ceiling until Ondre came in and threw me over my shoulder

Y/N: Ondreaz fucking Jaquez Lopez, if you don't put me the fuck down right now, I'm going to beat every last bit of your fucking ass!!!

Ondreaz: Shut your mouth and be still!

I continued to wiggle and try and get out of his grip

Y/N: Ondre, I am going to run you over with my car!

Ondreaz: Do it!

Y/N: Fuck you! Where are you taking me!

Ondreaz: To go eat!

Y/N: I'm not hungry!

Ondreaz: Bullshit! You haven't eaten in three days!

Y/N: Because I'm not hungry!

He carried me into the living room and everyone stared at us

Ondreaz: You're fucking hungry! Miss me with that bullshit! You're starving yourself and the babies need food!

Kelianne: BABIES?!?!

Y/N: NO, NO BABIES!

Tayler: SHUT THE FUCK UP, GODDAMN IT! YOU'RE MAD FUCKING ANNOYING!

I glared at him

Y/N: YOU DO NOT GET TO DISPRESPECT ME IN MY OWN HOUSE!

Tayler: WELL THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Ondreaz: AYE! WATCH YOUR MOUTH!

I flipped off Tayler as he stuck his tongue out at me and Ondre carried me to his car with Liv following right behind me

Y/N: Tell your fucking husband to put me the fuck down!

She laughed

Olivia: He's not my husband!

Y/N: Yet! I saw him looking at rings the other day!

Ondreaz: That's fucking false! You haven't talked to me in three weeks!

Y/N: Doesn't mean I haven't seen you in three weeks!

Ondreaz: Cause you haven't! The fuck you mean!?

Y/N: Watch your language young man!

Ondreaz: I'm going to throw your ass in your pool! I'm three years older than you! If anything, I should be the one calling you young lady!

Nick came out of the house following us

Y/N: The fuck you going!?

Nick: With you.

Y/N: You're in on this!?

Nick: Of course! What kind of man will I be if I didn't go with my sister out to eat after three weeks of not seeing her!

Y/N: Put me the FUCK DOOOOWWWWWNNNNN! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

(I honestly don't know what the fuck that was either-)