Apoligize

Miku's POV

I didn't go to school. Actually, I didn't want to go to school. I don't know what I should do when I go back to school. I don't know how I should face Luka, or anybody.

I never believed that Luka....

I lied to my brother. I told him I didn't feel well.

And I just kept thinking these thoughts over and over again for the whole day. It was painful and hard. But...

I sighed and laid down. My hair was all over the place and I was wearing a sloppy white shirt with a skirt, but I didn't care. I just laid there, sad... and... lonely.

Ding~ Dong~

I got up from the bed.

Who could it be?

I walked to the doorway and opened the door.

It was Luka.

Luka's POV

A little while back...

The bell finally rang, showing the end of class. I decided to take a break from work for once, and go to Miku's home to apoligize.

Wait... I don't even know where she lives!!

But, I solved that problem by asking Rin. I was a bit jealous because clearly, Miku was hanging out with Rin more than me. But I guess it's natural with all my work going on, I can't exactly hang out.

I walked to Miku's apartment.

...I live somewhere around here too...

I took a deep breath, then rung the bell.

Miku's POV

"Can we... talk?" Luka said.

I nodded quietly as we both walked to the streets down below.

I found myself next at a small cliff area with Luka beside me, staring at the sunset.

"I'm sorry." Luka said.

I blinked.

"I... was foolish. I was pressured. But... It's all my fault. I should have never treated you like that." She continued. "I'm... sorry."

Tears slid down my cheeks.

"Eh-  Did I hurt you that bad?" Luka said, face full of worry.

I shook my head and smiled.

I didn't care if I was crying. I didn't care if I sounded weird with my stuffy nose. I didn't care if I looked weird. That was all that matters now. 

"I'm just very happy you don't hate me."