Love and Hate [Part 2]

Ayeeeeeeeeee, you guys are lucky because I actually finished the story faster than usual.

Also, thank you, WitchOfMadness, for suggesting the idea of putting the free talks in a different book! X3 I know that not all of the people like the free talks, so I'll put it in another book at once!!! >:3

And Nyancatkai, it doesn't take me one week, it takes me two to three months to update. =w= XD

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

==================================================================================

After the Party

Len's POV

I was directing most of the decorations of the christmas party back to the truck.

Where the hell did Rin go?! Why did she leave all this to me?!

I kicked the dirt on the grounf angrily. After vening my frustrations out, I looke up at the sky as snow fell around me.

Snow.... That reminds me of the past...

Flashback

Rin and I were still pretty young that time, so there weren't any problems.

"Len!!!" Rin shouted and as I lookd over, a snowball sent me flying.

"Hahahahaha!!!" Rin luaghed.

Quickly, while she was distracted, I made a snowball and threw it at her face.

For a while, we just continued to play in the snow, happily.

Then, we started to build a snowman. Once we finished, we just started laghing for no reason. After laughing until our stomachs hurt, we just layed down and decided to make snow angels in the snow. Afterwards, we got tired and then we just decided to lay there.

"Happy birthday, Len." Rin said, smiling, her cheeks and the tip of her nse red.

"Happy birhday, Rin." I replied and smiled back at her.

We held hands happily and continued to lay there until it got too cold.

When we went inside, the servants were all singing happy birthday to us. Our parents weren't a home, but the servants made us feel like we're home.

That was the time where Rin got her bow from mother. I got a toy helicopter from her. But Rin got most of the attention.

When she put on her bow, everyone was complimenting how she was so cute and pretty, and how she was going to be the greatest bride someday.

Flashback end.

Yeah.... Hm? I remember saying something after that...

I sighed.

Most likely something rude, because everyone was looking at me in a shocked expression, and I was jealous of her getting all that attention...

Miku's POV

Let's time travel back to when the party was over

"Okay!!! The party is over!!" Len shouted suddenly as the clock hit 12:00am.

Everyone protested for a bit, since they were having so much fun, but then they started to help and clean up too.

I finished cleaning up my share, and then I went outside the building to take a quick breather.

It's cold...

I rubbed my arms and hugged myself.

Come to think about it... Where was Rin? I thought she was responsible for most of the party...

I was just thinking that, until I heard footsteps walk towards me. I looked up and I found Meiko glaring at me. I flinched in my seat and stared back at her. 

"Wh........s............u." She muttered. 

"Huh...?" 

"Why is it you."

"Eh--"

"Why does it have to be you?! Why?! I had the looks, the charm, and everything... Why you?!" 

"...." 

Meiko's eyes teared up and she sobbed once and then ran away. 

....Meiko.....

I looked down at the ground and sighed. 

She really does like Kaito... But... why? 

Iroha's POV

My sister is a hardwokring person. I love her; she's a very important person to me. That's why I hope she can be happy.

Everything I see her come back from work, there was always a stresed unhappy face. Sometimes she would cry, sometimes she would throw things onto the grounf, in anger. Whever I aksed her "what's wrong", she always answers with a fake smiled. "It's nothing."

She couldn't rely on me.

I want to help her. I want her to rely on me. But of course, that wouldn't happen.

Of course, I can't be her pillar.

That's why... Please. Someone. Save her.

................................................................................................................................

As Gaupor was carrying onee-san [sister] back home in addition to walking me back home, I smiled at him, feeling kind of jealous that this guy was her supporting pillar instead of me.

Oh well... As long as onee-san's happy.

Gakupo looked at my smiling expression with a confused smile.

"Nothing~" I hummed, and skipped ahead in the road.

I turned around slightly and caught the look on onee-chan's face.

I smiled secretly.

"Thank you." I whispered.

------------------------------------------------------------------

???

"Now I believe the preparations are ready." 

"Yes..." 

"Are you really going to go and say goodbye?" 

".........Yes." 

"Hmph. Such a pain." 

"........." 

=======================================================================

Yay!!! I finished!!! :D

Anyways, thank you guys, as always for supporting my story and reading it~ >w<

Guys, if you expect the next chapter to come faster or as fast as this chapter, you are dreadfully wrong XD I would most likely have to stop for a while since you know, finals. =w=

But that isn't an excuse isn't it? XD Because I regularly don't update as much. But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter~