Christmas Party [Part 3]

OKA GUYS. I'M FINALLY DUN WITH THIS CHAPTER. Man, it took me a while to type the whole thing~ Well, I hope you enjoy it and such~ I think this one is pretty long for you~ The next story I'm gonna make is a different story, so if you want more, it may take a while~ =w= Well, I'm sorry to say that recently, I found a new game on my ipod, and it was so addicting!!! And I have projects due next week, and I don't want to like... procrastinate? I think that's the word? Whatever. But you know, I am now in highschool, and I am pretty determined to get good grades. I'm pretty bad in biology, and I need to get my grade up okay? And English project and so and so... but I'll try to update when I can!!!

==============================================================================

Kaito's POV

"Are you all ready?" Rin asked excitedly.

"YEAH!!!" Everybody cheered.

"Heeere... goes!!!" Rin shouted and slowly opened the door to he classroom.

As I walked in, candy cane lighte stood behind the door, running all around the room, sparkling snowflakes hung from the celing, and a christmas tree stood in the middle with colorful lights entwined around it with a bright yellow star on top.

Everybody stared at the classroom, mouths hanging open.

"We didn't decorate with all this!!" One person shouted.

"Of course not! I did!" Rin proudly puffed our her chest.

"But what about the decorations we put up?"

"They're right here!" Rin flicked a switch, and the lights turned on one by one and the decorations that everybody brought sparkled brighter than the lights.

[Time skip]

On by one, people brought foods that they made.

Luka made a big batch or cookies and also brought her little sister.

"Are you sure it's okay for you to make so many cookies?" Miku asked worriedly.

"It's fine, the twins bought all the supplies, and turned out that she brought too much, so I got to keep some." Luka said smiling. "She even got me a oven... and paid for the electric bills... I swear, she should keep her own money in check."

It looks like the twins were the ones who contributed the most in this party. I thought, while eating some ice cream.

"Kaito~!" A voice called out.

Oh, great...

I looked over to my left and saw Meiko with a cup of ice cream.

......Ice cream!

She smiled and sat nest to me. Close.

"Here, I brought you some ice cream, you favorite, vanilla flavored right~?" She took a spoon of ice cream out, "Here, say ahhh~"

I hesitated, but the aroma of the vanilla ice cream was so tempting, I gave in.

"Ah...." I opened my mouth and she put her spoon in.

The smooth soft and cold feeling of the ice cream spreaded in my mouth, and the corner of my lips lifted up a bit.

Miku's POV

I looked around the room to see where Kaito is I held two cups of ice cream. One for me, one for Kaito. I stopped in my tracks as I saw Meiko sitting close to him, feeding him ice cream, and Kaito smiling like he enjoyed her company.

My lips trembled and I hurried out of the classroom. I bumped into Rin as I rushed out.

"Ow!! ....Watch whe--- ...Miku?" She asked me concerned.

I realized that warm water was running down my cheeks. Without knowing, I hugged Rin tightly, sobbing.

"M-Miku... What's wrong?" She asked,.

I continued to cry. My mind was all blurry and I couldn't think.

I want to just crawl into a hole...

Rin sighed and then pet my head.

"There, there, don't cry okay?" She said softly.

After a minute of two, I calmed down a bit and manage to get the words out...

Rin's POV

"I... saw... Meiko sitting with Kaito..." She managed to say until she started crying again. 

"....What's so surprising about that?" 

"Kaito looked so happy... I felt like those two can become a perfect couple...." She sobbed. 

Seriously...?

I gritted my teeth and controlled myself not to go and beat the hell out of Meiko. 

"Miku..." The door opened, interuppting me.

I looked up and saw Luka's little sister, Iroha. 

"Have you seen my sister?" She asked.

"I think she went outside with her friend." I said.

More like her boyfriend... Hm...? Why was Gakupo here anyways?

"Oh... By the way, why are you crying onee-chan?" She asked.

Miku continued to cry.

"She got her heart broken." I answered in a low voice.

"Eh...? Oh.... But... Well... Akiramenaide!!!" [Don't give up!] Iroha shouted.

Miku stopped crying and looked up.

"Just because you got rejected, doesn't mean that you should give up! Sure I may be just a small kid to you, and I might not understand everything, but you can't give up!" She said.

Miku looked at her, her tears gradually stopping and her sobs slowly calming down.

"I-If you give up, then you will never get your chance again! So... don't give up." 

Miku looked down, sniffed a few times, and stood up. Then, she smiled at Iroha. 

"Thank you." She said, and ran inside the classroom. 

I smiled and looked down. 

Don't give up huh...

"So what's bothering you?" Iroha asked in a small playful tone.

I looked up in surprise. Then a smiled formed on my lips.

"You're more observant than I thought." I said.

"Hee hee~" Iroha giggled.

I sighed.

Little brat.

Gakupo's POV

[Before the Christmas party started]

I sighed as I walked into a small grocery shop.

Lately... I haven't been doing anything with Luka... We haven't even went on a date or held hands yet!!

I threw my hands in the air, desperately.

"...Gakupo...?" I heard a voice from behind me.

I turned immediately saw... a green haired girl looking at me with a astonished face.

"Gumi?!" I exclaimed in surprise.