Christmas Party [Part 5]

Soooooo! Here you are~~~ The next chapter!

Don't worry guys, I read all your comments on the previous chapter, so don't feel left out if I didn't reply~ =w=

But there won't be another free talk probably until another large cliffhanger, but until then, thanks for giving me some of those suggestions!!! I will do them I promise!!! >:3

So just enjoy this chapter~ And happy thanksgiving!

============================================================================

Miku's POV

As Kaito touched me, I turned around in surprise and blushed once I saw his hand grabbing my arm. 

"E-Eh... I..." I stuttred and looked up shyly. 

I realized that his face was a few centimeters away from mine. 

Wh-what?! What should I do?!

I panicked and closed my eyes tightly. I felt something brush my lips for a milisecond, but then it was pulled back.
I slowly opened my eyes and saw Meiko, who was the one that pulled him back. Her face was broken, her smug smile had disappeared, and a expression of hurt stayed on her face.

She...

Meiko's POV

I was okey with them flirting. I was okay when he turned away from me. But when he started leaning towards Miku, I unconsciously pulled him back.

My heart hurt. I thought I would never feel this way, but... I fell with love again. And it hurt.

Why and when I fell in love with him, I have no idea. He never treated me kindly like he did with Miku. I turned away from them.

"I... need to go to the restroom..." I muttered and ran out the classroom. 

Little droplets of water ran down my cheeck as I stormed down the hallway of the school.

Miku's POV

Meiko...

The expression on her face was clearly shown. Obviously, she liked Kaito, just like me.

"Why did she suddenly pull me back?" Kaito complained while rubbing his arm.

"K-Kaito... you don't know?" I questioned slowly.

"Know what?" He asked.

"N-Nothing..." I said slowly, while looking away. Does he not notice...?

An awkward silence settled between us.

Then I realized: Did he just try to kiss me????? Wait... Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??????!!!!!!

"S-so!!" I quickly shot up from my seat. "I-I'll get some refreshments!"

"O-Okay..." He stammered.

I strode briskly into the small crowd of people in the class.

Kaito's POV

As Miku walked back into the class, I leaned back on the chair and sighed. 

I need to control myself...

Luka's POV

[Rewind the time please~!]

I was in the party talking with some random guys until I felt a shiver up my spine.

I looked around to see who was staring at me, and I saw Gakupo. He was starting at me with this weird expression behind the door of the classroom.

I walked over to him.

"What are you doing here Gakupo?" I asked.

He pouted, "You're spending ime with other guys..." He muttered.

"Huh?"

He pouted even more. "I wanted to spend the Chritmas with just the two of us..."

"What? You felt lonely?" I asked, not sure of what he said, "You're welcome to come into the party."

As I was about to go in the party, Gakupo pulled me back. Suddenly, he picked me up in a bridal style, an started running out  of the school.

"Gakupo!!!!!! Where the hack are you taking me?!?!?!?!" I screamed, putting my arms around his neck.

He smiled. "I don't know! But this is refreshing!" He laughed.

Seeing his smile, I couldn't help but grin.

[Outside]

I sat outside looking up at Gakupo.

"So? Did you need anything from me?" I asked him.

He quickly turned his face away.

...?

I tried to peek over to look at his face, but he turned away again. 

...Is he trying to avoid my gaze?

"Gakupo...? I tugged on his arm lightly.

A wave of cold air passed by, and I sneezed and shivered.

Wow... It's colder than I thought...

Suddenly, a large warm jacket was wrapped around me. 

I looked up, and saw Gakupo smiled.

"It's cold isn't it?" He asked.

"Are you sure you don't need the jacket?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah..." He chattered.

Lier.

I sighed. 

But that's what I like about him... 

"Here." I sat down and motiond him to sat next to me.

Once he sat, I used his jacket to cover both of us.

"This way, no one has to be cold right?" I smiled.

"....Luka."

"Huh--" I looked up, and before I knew what was going on, I felt something warm on my lips.

Eh....?