Love and Hate [Part 5]

So guys. It's been a while. Yes, I haven't been updating :P I had a better week, then another crappy week. I dunno, things aren't going well for me. =.= Oh well. Life. Whatever.

Anyways~~~~ I hath updated this new chapter for you guys~ (truth to be told, I was pretty much done with the writing, but I didn't have time to go on the computer so yeah. =w=)

Enjoy~

=================================================================================

Miku's POV

(1 day before the Kagamine's incident)

"Wake up!" I heard me brother shout from the kitchen. 

"Ngh..." I grunted and put my pillow over my head.

I heard my door open and then suddenly, my blanket was taken off of me and my body shivered as the cold air makes contact with my skin.

I pulled my pillow tighter over my head knowing that my brother would take my pillow away. Instead, he started tickling me and I squirmed my way out of his grasp, (resulting in falling off my bed), laughing my head off.

Mikuo looked at me with a bored gaze. "Just because it's winter break doesn't mean you can sleep in."

I sighed with annoyance and slowly got up from the floor.

"I made you favorite food." Mikuo said nonchalantly while walking out of my room.

.....Favorite food? I knew I smelled something nice!

Knowing that breakfast is waiting for me, I quickly switched into a long sleeved shirt with some black leggings. 

Hurriedly, I ran out to the kitchen/dinging room to eat breakfast.

Lately, thanks to the Kagamine twins, we moved into a new apartment. My brother got a better job, thanks to him working hard. Of course, most of our money spent on this apartment is thanks to the Kagamine Twins. My brother is still working on paying off the debt even if the Kagamine Twins were just not too caring about the money.

But lately... He's been pretty stressed out. When I ask him what's wrong, he just replies with a "just a coworker problem, nothing to worry about." And then he would pat my head and give me a small exhausted smile.

I just hope it's not too bad. I quickly wolfed down my breakfast which were leeks. After that small incident at lunch, I started to love them even more. My brother also likes them too now.

"Miku, I'm going to work okay?" He called out from the entrance.

"Okay! Have a safe trip!" I said reluctantly.

Then, I heard the door close. I sighed and started playing with my rice.

Lately... Because my brother is so busy with work, I feel kind of lonely. He goes off to work early in the morning, and come back from work late at night. I know he's working for me and him together, but being at home alone is still kind of sad.

I sighed, finished my breakfast, washed the dishes, then went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair.

Hm..... Should I just tie the normal? Or should I tie it differently?

Because it was cold outside, I decided to tie my hair into two braids and wear a trench coat and scarf.

Well, I guess I'll just go and look around shops I suppose. 

I took my purse out and walked to the closest shopping enter near my apartment.

Now that I moved, I was farther away fro the school, but I was pretty close to a small shopping center.

Once I got to the shopping center, I walked to one of my favorite cafes.

I'm pretty sure my brother works in on of these cafes... But he doesn't tell me where in the place it is...

I walked in the cafe.

"Welcome!"

...? Is that....

"Luka?" I asked the long pink hared girl.

"Eh?.... Miku?!"

I laughed. "I didn't know you worked here!"

"I only worked here on Tuesdays! Do you come here often?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's one of the cheaper cafes around the place. It's still prett nice though."

I looked around and took in the environment.

The cafe had a nice modern style, and some flowers decorated the walls of the building. Like any regular cafe, the girls wore cute maid dresses, and there was one guy that wore a butler's outfit. The smell of coffees drifted around the cafe.

"So what wold you like?" Luka asked.

"Hm... I would like some hot milk tea." I smiled.

"Okay, hot milk tea coming up." Luka smiled back, and walked away.

Wow... Luka works here? Does she get good pay?

I sat down next to the large windows of the shop. I looked outside.

The sky was gray, it wasn't really snowing, but the weather looked cold.

I heard the chair at my table move and someone sat in the seat.

I looked up and the first thing I saw was brown hair.