Christmas Party [Part 2]

He guys! I know, this chapter is very short~ =w= But I'm kind od 'busy' with packing for going back to America!! And I don't think I have a lot of time when I get back, because I get back THREE DAYS BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS. Not to mention about the time difference... =.= And I have to get all my maze day stuff done, so... I would probably be a 'little' busy during the days~ I dunno, if I really put my mind into it, I might get it all done in one day. =w= But it would be really stressful for me because I'm the laid back type you know? =w=

=============================================================================

Miku's POV

After a few days of planning and everything was done. I looked at the decorations and smiled. 

Everybody... worked on this. I hope the Christmas Party is a success!!! 

I smiled, picked up my bag and went out of the classroom. As I was walking out of the hallway, I met Meiko. She was smiling at me. 

"Hello Miku-san." She said.

"H-Hey, Meiko-san..." I said.

"It's nice to have whatever you want huh?"

"Eh? I-I guess..." But I don't have everything that I want...

"You know, I don't have the thing I want."

"Eh?"

"Kaito? I want him." She said.

"..."

"You seem nice right? And plus you have everything, so why don't you give him to me?"

"..."

"Hm? Why aren't you talking Miku? Are you that selfish?"

"I'm not selfish!!!"

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not selfish!!! You are the selfish one!!!" I pointed at Meiko.

"You already have a bunch of followers that follow you and you want Kaito for no reason?!" I shouted.

"The boys aren't your playthings!!!! They aren't here to live for you! And the fact that I have everything that I want is not true!!! My family lives in poverty, and I feel ashamed from borrowing expenses from my friends!!!" 

"Friends? I doubt they are your friends. You just use them to protect yourself don't you!!" She said. 

"Isn't that what you do? Using the boys to shield yourself?!" I said. "Don't you feel a bit ashamed?"

Meiko looked at me darkly, and I flinched.

"Youdo not know what I have been through. Don't act like you know everything about me. But even if you like it or not, I'm going to take Kaito." She said and walked away briskly. 

 "..." I sighed.

I can't believe I managed to get that much out...

I looked down and started walking out of the school.

So even people like Meiko have problems huh...