A small side story: Luka and Gakupo

Narrator: As you know, before the stalking madness happens, lets tell you a little story of what happened to Luka on that day when Rin mentioned Gakupo's name.

Gakupo's POV

I was chatting with my friends normally, until I swore I saw a girl with pink hair stand at the window of my class. I saw it from the corner of my eye, so I couldn't tell. Maybe I was imagining things?

Talking about pink...

That pink haired girl last time was quite cute. She was well shaped, and she looked pretty nice and sincere.

Narrator: Uh... I don't think so...

Well, too bad I didn't ask for her name. 

"Gakupo?" My friend called out.

I came out of my thoughts. "Huh? What?"

"I think there is a girl that is stalking you..."

Stalking? That's really new! I've received ton of fan-letters or confessions, but this is the first time! A stalker!

"Where is she?" I asked.

"I think she was by the window."

"She looked pretty sexy..." Some of my friends whispered.

If my friends think she's hot, then she must be really hot. I walked to the window, and stuck my head out.

To my surprise, there she was! The pink-haired lady that I saved a while ago.

She looked up, like she was going to look at the window again, until she saw my face. Startled, she jumped back with a little 'eep' sound, and blushed really hard. 

Kawaii~ [cute]

Before I can even open my mouth to say hello, she ran away.

Luka's POV

Ahhhhhh!!!!! I'm so embarrassed!!!!! I bet he thinks I'm a total weirdo now!!!!!

I ran and tripped over a small branch. My face got smeared with dirt, and I got a cut on my knee. I wiped the dirt off, and slowly got up and walked depressingly home.

The Next Day~~

I didn't stalk him again. Instead, I wanted to skip class, but I know I can't do that. I heard Rin and Miku talking about some Kaito problems. I sighed, but they didn't seem to notice.

Yeah... My problems aren't as problematic as yours...

I looked out the window and sighed. Maybe I can set things right...

Somehow...