A Rival?

In the previous chapter:
Luka: Rin turned all weird and happy and cheerful! This has to be your fault Len!
Len: It's not my fault! I didn't do anything to her!
Miku: It's true, he didn't do anything...
Luka: EEHHHHHH?!
Now.... Continue on my readers!

Luka's POV

Everybody was bewildered by Rin's sudden change. She ignored their stares and started taking her stuff out from her pack.

"Still... I don't know what happened. This morning she was suddenly like that." Len said.

"We tried to bring her to the doctor, but apparently, the doctor said she was fine." Miku added.

"Yeah... A lot of people at the mansion were surprised too..." Len nodded.

"Oh..." I said.

What on earth happened in her dreams then?

"Maybe this would just go away in a day!" Miku piped up.

"Yeah," Len smiled. "Maybe."

"Hm..." I stared at them. "When did you two get so close?"

They both blushed wildly.

"W-What are you talking about Luka?!" Miku said.

"Y-Yeah!! We're just friends, just friends!" Len said.

"Heh~" I stared at them.

"W-Well, we better sit at our seats before sensei comes! [teacher]" Miku said while walking towards her seat.

I smiled a bit.

Let's hope thing go well for them... But wait. Doesn't Miku like Kaito...?

Then, the teacher came in. 

"Uh, today, we have a transfer student." He said. "Please come in."

I looked at the new person. She had blue eyes, and her hair was green. She had two strands of her hair extra long in the front, and her hair was kind of spiked in the back.

"Hajimemashite!! Watashi wa, Megapoid Gumi desu! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! [Nice to meet you!! I'm Gumi Megapoid! Please take care of me!]" Gumi said.

Hm... She's pretty, I'll give her that.

 "Okay, Please take your seat next behind Kirihito" The teacher said.

She nodded and sat behind him.

During Lunch

We sat at our seats in the classrooms and ate lunch while chatting regularly. Rin was talking about how she loved oranges so much in such a cheery voice, I almost forgot she was going abnormal.

"Say... Rin--" I started to say.

"Konnichiwa!! [Hello!!]" Gumi came over, "Can I sit here? Also, can you guys be my friends?"

"Sure!!" Rin scooted over to give her some space.

"Arigato! [Thanks!]" She smiled. "Sorry if I'm interfering, but I'm new here, so... yeah."

"It's fine!" Rin laughed.

"By the way, what's your name?" Gumi asked.

"My name's Rin!" She said.

Then she pointed to me. "That's Luka! She may be scary at first, but she's actually very kind on the inside!"

She pointed to Miku. "That's Miku! She's living with us right now, because of certain circumstances! She's really nice!"