Fight [Part 3]

Sempai: Is refering to someone older than you~ Just in case you didn't know~ >w<

Bento box: Is usually what kids bring to school, kind of like lunch boxes~

===================================================================

In the previous chapter.....

Gakupo: I love you... More than anything in the world...

And here's how it ends!!!

Gumi's POV

I walked to school with a totally new and brilliant plan. I smiled evilly as I saw Luka and Gakupo walking together talking.

I ran over to them. "Morning Gakupo!!!" I tackled at Gakupo's arm smiling. I smiled at Luka too.

"Morning Gumi." Luka said as the bell rang. "Well, school is almost starting, so I guess I will take my leave." She said and smiled at me, then left.

Eh? What... Is happening?

Gakupo smiled at me. "Can you let go of my arm now?"

"E-Eh? Oh sure!!" I said.

Well... might as well take this chance.

Lunch time

"Gakupo-sempai! I brought a bento box for you!"

Now, how will you react Luka?!

She just smiled at me and told Gakupo, "Well, Gakupo, I will be seeing you after school."

What...?

"Okay." He smiled back.

As she left, he was about to stop her, but then realized that I was there.

"Ah... Sorry about that. So... bento box?" He said.

"U-Uh yeah!" I said and handed it to him.

I feel so far away from them... Even if they don't show so much affection... They seem so far from me...

No!!! I.... I failed?! I-I can't fail yet!! I need to press on, and confess... Or 'that' will happen again......

'That' [Past]: 

I walked into the classroom with a bright smiled and a cheery atmosphere around me. It was perfect. Everyone was my friend, even if I didn't have any 'best' friends, I didn't think I needed them.

It was all perfect, until one day...

I fell in love.

Was there a problem in falling in love? No. I don't think so.

But apparently, the person I loved was one of my friend's boyfriend. I couldn't stand it. I started to push her away from him, and because she was weak, she fell.

But...

The boy that I loved hated me for doing that. The girl got into a depression, so her boyfriend was worried. I didn't want them to be together... But what can you do? When you are in love, it's hard to push those feelings away.

Then, everyone hated me. They bullied me, and made sure I was cruelly punished. Maybe I did deserve that... But I didn't know what to do. Was I supposed to look at them from the distance and cry? Was that what all the girls do? I wanted to be different. I let my own will take me there.

But all I got in return was that.

That was my hell school. Afterwards, the same thing happened, but I tried to use different methods of persuading. Still I couldn't do anything and still I got hurt in the end.

Not always physically, but sometimes, emotionally too.

I don't want that to happen again...

Present:

"U-Um... Gakupo-sempai!" I shouted as he was turned to look at his girlfriend.

He looked back at me surprised. "What is it?"

"I.... I love you!!! Please... Please go out with me!!" I said.

This is my last card...

The wind blows and his surprised expression immediatly melted into a sad smile.

"I already know that... But... I'm sorry."

Something inside me shattered.

"Why?!?!" My eyes started to tear up. "Why doesn't anybody accept me?!"

He smiled and patted my head. "Why do you need to be in love?"

"Eh?"

"Nobody needs to rush in on love. Love comes to you. You can't force your way to love."

"I... I don't understand..."

He sighed and smiled. "What do you like about me?"

"Eh?? U-Um... You are nice... and cool... and handsome..."

"Haha, I guess you can say that... But really I'm the total opposite." He looked at Luka who was smiling at her friends. "I may look like that on the outside, but really, I'm pretty much the opposite. You don't know me that well, but you still want to date me? And once you find out that I'm not the right guy for you, would you dump me?"

"O-Of course not!"

"Well... You just say that right now."

I got a bit frustrated. "Why... why do you like that woman?"

"Why? Hehe... A lot of reasons I could say. But... One big reason is that I respect her will to work really hard."

"Huh?"

"You noticed already right? She has dark circles under her eyes. She works really hard to give her little sister a good living."

"So... That's why she has those circles?"

"Yes... Compared to me... Well, the total opposite." His voice went down suddenly. 

I looked at him. His face has a pained expression on, like he had a bad past just like me. I smiled sadly.

So this is how girls feel when they get rejected...

"Okay.... I get it now." I smiled and stood up. "I have to wait till my love comes to me right?"

"...Yeah." 

"Thanks for the advice sempai..."

I said and walked away, tears filling my eyes again, and slowly dripping down my cheeks.