Opposites

Hi there peoples. I'm dieing, because I haven't read a single manga since four days. =.=

Okay!!!  >w< I don't like to be too depressing, but whatev~ Continue, continue~

Comment!!! Fan!!! Vote!!!

===============================================================================

"Look!!! They are so cute!!"

"They are exactly the same!!"

"Hey, are you two spiritually attached?"

"Doesn't the name Rin just seem weird? I mean, Len seems much more romantic~"

"How are they twins? Len seems so much cuter. Rin just seems like a cold person to me."

I'm... Not cold!!! I'm actually really nice to people!!!! I... Please....

...Why?

Rin's POV

I woke up startled by that dream. Sweat beaded my face, and tears were streaming out of my eyes. I quickly wiped them away.

Don't think about that...

I quickly changed and dressed for school.

Images of disappointment flashed in my mind. My eyes widened.

I don't want to go to school!!!! *hiccup, sob* I hate these people!!!!

I banged my fist on the wall. Then the images stopped. I sighed. Then I realized I made a small crack in the wall. I glanced at it, then turned away. The maid should take care of it when she comes in to clean my room.

I took my bag and headed downstairs to the dining room. Surprisingly, my brother, Len was already awake.

I took a seat on the table. "I never knew that you would go to school." He said.

I glared at him. "It's none of your business."

He put his hands up making a 'I didn't do anything' position.

When breakfast was served, I quickly ate and left the table. I didn't want to go to school with that pervert.

The limo was waiting for me. I got in, and then Len followed. When he came, I quickly got out.

"Rin-sama!!! Where are you going?!" I heard the butler say.

"I'm going to school by myself!!!" I shouted without looking back.

Len's POV

Such a annoying person. I mean, am I that bad? The butler tried to chase after her, but I grabbed stopped him.

"You wouldn't want to chase after her. She just doesn't really like me that much." I gave him a smile that I always did.

The butler relaxed. "If you say so Len-sama."

Then we got in the limo and drove to school.

"But Len-sama, why does Rin-sama doesn't like you so much?"

"I don't know."

"That's too bad. You are so nice to everyone. Unlike her." He chuckled at his statement.

I laughed along too, but my fist curled up when he said that.

Rin's POV

I rode my bike to school. The wind helped me calm my nerves down. When I got to the classroom, I sat down at my seat. Of course, that hentai [pervert] was already there