The First Day of School

Miku's POV

Today is the first day of school!!!! >w< It's my first year of high school, and I can't wait for it to start!!! When I go to school, I want to find a bunch of friends, and maybe even fall in love!!! X3 But, the love part will come later I guess~ First I need to find some friends!!! 

I walked to school, since my apartment wasn't that far from the school. I'm Miku Hatsune, a regular high school girl that wants to have a bunch of drama in my life~! I live with my big brother in an apartment because my parents died when we were very small. We used to live in an orphanage, but recently, my brother found a job and we moved into that apartment.

My brother's name in Mikuo, and his job doesn't get much income, but it has about enough to keep us running~ I'm very grateful that he got a job.

When I got to school, there I bumped into a tall boy with blue hair and dark blue eyes.

"Ah!!! I'm sorr---"

I stared shocked that such a beautiful boy exists.

"Oh... Sorry about that" He smiled at me.

Ah.... I think I'm in love~ <3

As he walked away, I stared at him dreamily till the bell rung. I slapped my cheeks. Right! Love comes later!! First, I need to get some friends!!

Actually, when I was in the orphanage, I didn't get along with many people. They saw me and my brother as strange. I wonder why?

Anyways, I skipped to the bulletin board and looked at my class room number.

Kaito's POV

I just saw something strange. There was a girl with two really long pigtails that touched the ground. What was weirder was that her hair was completely light blue.

I wonder if she dyed it...

Well, I can't blame her. My hair was originally dark blue too. Nobody actually believed me though. The girls would say, "Oh, it doesn't matter if your hair is died or not, but what really matters is that you are the most handsome man I've ever seen!!!"

I don't get them...

Also, those kind of girls creep me out.

Well, I hope there wouldn't be any of those girl anymore. But... I think that won't be happening. I can almost feel all of their gazes...

Miku's POV

I was in class A-4. I walked into my class and decided to sit on the last row next to the corner. When I sat down, I saw twins walk into the room. The girl had long blond hair with sparkling blue eyes. But she also had a ice cold frown and a hot glare.The boy was also blond with a small ponytail on the back of his head. His smile definitely captivated all the girls in the room.

Sorry, hot blond person, but I have set my heart on somebody else~!

I wondered if that tall blue hair person would be in my class~

The blond haired girl sat next to me kicking her legs up onto the desk.

Is she a delinquent..?

I looked at her for a moment. Suddenly she glared at me and shouted, "What's your problem bitch?!"

I recoiled back immediately. Wow... Um... Wow.

"S-sorry..."

Her brother came over. "Sorry about Rin." His voice was smooth as silk. "She has weird mood swings."

Rin? Oh... Her name explains it all... =v= [Rin in Japanese, means severe or cold]

"You got a problem with my name?!" Rin shouted.

"No!! No problem at all..." I said.

She sighed angrily and turned away, focusing on her ipod.

"U-um, Excuse me, but what's your name?" I asked her twin.

"My name? I'm Len." He smiled.

Wow... lotus? Love? [Len in Japanese means lotus or love]

"That's a beautiful name!" I smiled back.

Len's POV

"That's a beautiful name!" The girl with blue pigtails smiled back.

I was kind of surprised. Usually, the girls would blush or act flustered. Some girls might even deny  that they like me. But this girl... She doesn't see me like that at all.

Interesting...

"What's your name?" I asked curiously and politely.

"Oh! My name is Miku." She answered.

Miku... Well, that IS a beautiful name. [Miku in Japanese means, beautiful and sky or long time]

"Yodoshiku onegaishimasu" I bowed. [Meaning, 'please take care of me' in Japanese]

"Yodoshiku onegaishimasu" She repeated.

I smiled and sat onto the seat in front of Rin. I can feel a lot of girls staring at me, but not Miku.

I smiled. This is going to be fun.

Rin's POV

My brother was flirting with that girl, Milu or something. But, I don't care.

I wish I could just leave school...

My brother and I are pretty rich. Our dad works overseas, and our mom died in the war. Len and I live in a mansion. I don't understand why we can't continue to home school; but our father insisted we get along with more people outside in public.

Hmph. Who cares about this school?

I wished I was back in homeschooling. If that never happened... Then I wouldn't be like this...

Miku's POV

I looked at Rin. She had a painful look on her face, and I wanted to comfort her, but I was kind of afraid.

I wonder if there is anything wrong... Rin and Len may be twins... But their personalities are totally different.

Then I shifted my gaze to the doorway and my eyes nearly popped out.

=============================================================================

Yo!! Like it? :3 I hope you guys did~ I wanted to continue, but whateves~

Oh yeah, Rin can be mean at first, but you will see~ =w=

Vote!!! Comment!!! Fan!!! :D