9 Olden Dress

~Emily~

"Em we've been here for hours and you haven't even gotten anything yet. Can't you just wear something in your closet." I hear Harry whine from outside the changing room.

"We haven't even been in here for an hour yet, stop whining."

"But my butt hurts." I could actually hear the pout in his voice.

I rolled my eyes, "Just this one more dress, I think it's it."

I slowly open the door before making a beeline to the mirror stage.

The dress looked like a complete timeless classic. It was a beautiful silky royal purple, with gold detail in between two flaps of the dress. It also had a bejeweled belt made of different purple gems sewn on and was one shouldered. It was absolutely gorgeous. (dress on the side)

"Yup this is defiantly it." I squealed before turning around to Harry who's mouth was dropped 10 ft. open.

"Woah." He said with wide eyes.

"Is that all you've got to say?" I rose my eyebrows knowingly with a slight smirk.

I could visibly see him gulp before he nodded and muttered, "Uh-huh that's the one." before quickly ushering me into the dressing room and saying, "Now let's buy it before you change that pretty mind of yours again."

I laughed before nodding and locking the door. But, I couldn't help but wonder in the back of my mind if Niall would like it too.

-----------------//-----
Ok guys sorry it's short but I want the Brits award to be in one chapter and not extraed (if that's even a word) with getting the dress.

And I actually love this dress btw. oh and thanks guys for getting to over 1K. I honestly didn't think really anybody was reading this till I got that so don't worry I'm already starting on the update.

But hope you enjoyed bye lovelies.