4 Forget Me Not

~Emily~

I haven't seen or talked to Matt in two weeks. He's been texting and calling me nonstop. I mean seriously, what does he expect to say that will make everything better?

"Em." someone waved their hand between me and my phone.

"What?" I asked, dazed. "You've been staring at your phone for about five minutes. What's up?" Kat said. I looked around to see we were in the coffee shop. Guess I was distracted.

"Oh just the usual, ya know. Jackson." I sighed. Looking back at her.

"Really!? He's still trying! It's been two weeks. The guy needs a life." She stated simply. "A little harsh, isn't it." Out of all people Jake sticks up for him.

"Says the guy who punched him in the nose!" I snorted. He looked down at his hands muttering incoherent words under his breath. "What was that now?" Kat asked sweetly, while batting her eyelashes.

"Shut it blondie. Anyways," He said with a smirk, "When are you going to go to Rory's and bless us with your oh so angelic voice." He said to me, full of sarcasm. "You know it!" I screamed, causing everyone to turn their heads towards me. I slowly sat back down before muttering under my breath,b"What do I look like? A zoo or something?" Jake and Kat both burst out laughing. Also earning a few glares from an oldish lady. She was like forty. Dang am I going to look so boring when I'm old or uh older.

"Is wasn't that funny." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Nah. But your face was!" Kat burst out laughing again.

"So about Rory's?" Jake asked again.

I shrugged. "I'm playing today. So if you want, you can come and hear my complete amazingness!" I exclaimed the last part. "You are so weird." Kat said, still laughing. "No! You're weird!" "That was a horrible come back." She said, still laughing. "You said it too." I pouted. "Yeah. But I said it first." She stated matter-of-factly, finally not laughing.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever. Anyways we have to hurry or we'll be late!" I hurriedly stood up, pushing in my chair.

"Are you trying to changing the subject Em?" Jake asked with an amused look on his face.

"Nopeeee!" I singsonged. "But I've got to get to Rory's, remember?" By now I was walking to the door yelling back over my shoulders. I earned a few more glares but all well. It's not like I'm ever going to see them again. I looked at my phone and I was ten minutes late. Guess I lost track of time.

By now I was running while Jake and Kat were still trying to catch up. They are so slow. I rolled my eyes while running even faster ahead. I had now lost sight of them.

When I got to Rory's I fell of the ground huffing for air when a car rolled up. Where they are? ,I thought to myself. And hops out the king and queen themselves! Kat and Jake came to my panting self smirking down at me.

"We had a car." Kat states. Smiling smugly.

"Nice of you to tell me." I said sarcastically, still laying on my back. I turned to Jake holding out my arms. "Carry meee." I whined to him.

He rolled his eyes but still picked me up bridal style.

He took me right inside the door then let out a huge groan. And putting me down.

"Geez! What have you been eating woman?!" I smacked him upside the head, Turing on my heal then walking toward the back yelling behind me, smiling while saying, "you really need to work out more Jake!" Then turned around and blew him a kiss which he gladly caught while rolling his eyes.

"Well, good luck!" I heard him yell back. But I was already gone.

~Niall~

(20 minutes earlier)