6 Lies

~Emily~

I slowly turned around to come face to face with Matt.

Oh my gosh.

Anyone but this bastard.

"Wow Em." He says, looking me straight in the eyes. "You forgive the guy who left you like you were nothing! But can't forgive your boyfriend who made a small, simple mistake?" He says it in disgust and I can barely look at him.

"First Matt I've forgiven no one." Out of the corner of my eye I see Niall's shoulders slump forward slightly. "And what you did was a mistake. But it was in no way small. How can you even say that! Now. Leave." I finally hissed out.

My anger had subsided and now I felt a wave of hurt coming. I had to get away from them before it hit.

"No." My eyes shot up to Matt.

"I'm not leaving you alone with this." He states motioning behind me before looking at Niall with a scowl.

I sighed.

"Don't worry I was just leaving."

I quickly turned away before someone grabbed my wrist.

I looked back, expecting to see Carmel eyes or maybe blue ones but was met with beautiful green ones.

Harry.

Wow. I never saw how attractive he was.

I stood there for a minute just staring at him which caused him to slightly smirk.

Embarrassed, I slightly shook my head before taking my hand away from his soft grip.

Niall and Matt stood behind him and if looks could kill, Harry would be dead 1000x over. I don't even want to know why Niall is mad at him.

I look back at Harry to see him giving me an intense gaze. I wait for him to do something but he just stands there.

"Harry?" I wave my hand in front of his face before putting it on my hip.

"Wuh-what?"

He looks confused for a minute before looking down at his shoes, clearly embarrassed. "Uh sorry about that." I barely hear him mumble, still embarrassed. I can't help but burst into laughter. Harry's eyes quickly dart back up to me. "What?"

Matt is giving me a weird look while Niall looks slightly amused yet something else. I can't tell what.

I'm still laughing while I quickly grab Harry's shoulder for support making Niall visibly flinch.

"Oh. Gosh. Ok I'm good." I pant out.

"What was so funny?" Harry has a look of annoyance, amusement, and pure confusion.

"You." I state simply.

"Why- oh never mind here look I was just wandering if you would, maybe, um come to me and the boys bus and maybe we could catch up? The boys have missed you. And well so have I." Harry finally finishes his statement. I look at him like "Really?"

"Well Harry that's nice but I really don't want to be around some one if you haven't noticed." Niall opens his mouth to speak but quickly shuts it when he receives a look from Harry. "Oh come on. Please Em."

"No."

"Oh come on."

"Harry." I warn.

"Emily." He mocks me with a smirk.

"Come on Em." He gives me the puppy dog eyes. I hate when people do this to me.

"Fine I'll go." I sigh.

"Yes!" Harry jumps in the air before tackling me into a bear hug.

By now we had forgotten that Matt stood right there before we heard someone clear his throat.

My head shot up to Matt.

"Yes?" I answer sweetly while looking at him like I was about to cut his head off. Wow. Violent.

"I don't want my girlfriend around a bunch of guys who only want her around so they can fuck her." My mouth falls open as did Harry's and Niall's.

"Look Mate, we don't-" Harry started but I quickly cut him off taking a big step in Matts direction.

"How dare you even say that. I am not your girlfriend. And about the sex thing, you're really one to talk, huh. Especially since that's exactly what you fucking used me for, huh?" by now I was fuming and Harry and Niall looked even more shocked but I didn't stop there. "How all you ever cared about was getting me in bed. I made you wait so long that you just decided to go to a bar get drunk, lie to me, and fuck some slut. When your girlfriend was planning a special anniversary for you. For my fucking cheater of a boyfriend. I mean seriously, you screwed some girl on our anniversary. And when I caught you, you had the decency to say you loved me!? You actually tried to control me into forgiving you by pulling the L card. How low can you get. I was so dumb to believe all of those lies you told me. I mean seriously, when do they have a baseball meeting at midnight. I was so dumb." By now I was breaking down in tears and felt someone gently pull me into their chest. I looked up to see Harry looking down at me with sympathy.

"I-I" Matt looked frozen.

"I think you should leave." Niall said coldly to Matt but not taking his eyes off me.

With that Harry gently picked me up bridal style while I sobbed loudly in his chest.

Several people were looking But I didn't care. I felt heart broken all over again.

I heard Harry mumble something to who I think was Kat and Jake and saw them say something to Niall with angry expressions.

Niall looked at me catching eye contact before I ducked back into Harry's chest.

I felt the sting of the cold night air hit me. I stayed silent.

He gingerly took me to a big bus. Then, he quietly took me to a bunk before gently laying me down and kissing me on the forehead with a whispered "Goodnight Em."