Chapter Thirty Two.

The day went by fastly, and Caleb was happy about hanging out with his boyfriend, best friend and best friend's boyfriend. The sun set and they were around the bonfire, Tyler and Eddie carrying most of the conversation, since Nico and Caleb didn't talk that much.

It was perfect. Caleb felt incrediby comfortable with a blanket around him, his head leaning on Eddie's shoulder, eating his vegetarian sandwich he'd made for himself. Tyler seemed just as happy, sitting on the floor, leaning against Nico's legs.

Nico took out cans of beer from the refrigerator and offered them. Caleb tensed a little and shook his head. Eddie was about to decline, but Caleb grabbed his arm.

"It's okay if you want to." He whispered. Eddie seemed to debate himself, but Caleb nodded. "Really."

Eddie accepted the beer and Caleb sat up straight, not feeling comfortable with the alcohol so close. He still held Eddie's hand, so he knew it wasn't about him drinking, but about the drink itself.

Tyler denied the alcohol too, saying he didn't like his drunk self.

Caleb looked at him.

"What kind of drunk are you?" He asked, trying not to laugh at the thought of Tyler drunk.

"Not a nice one." Tyler's cheeks were red.

"I see." Eddie said. "You're a horny drunk."

Tyler hid his face in Nico's legs as the other three laughed.

"Are you, sweetheart?"

"What?"

"A horny drunk."

Tyler looked up at him with a glare that didn't look intimidating at all.

"He's not denying it." Caleb commented.

They all laughed, and Tyler tried to hold the laughter in but failed. Nico leaned in and kissed his head, chuckling.

Caleb looked away. That seemed like a too intimate moment. He remembered that time he'd catched Tyler holding a crying Nico in his own bedroom and how he would have prefered finding them having sex.

He looked at Eddie, who was already looking at him.

"You okay?"

Caleb nodded. He was okay, just a little anxious because of the alcohol around him. But it was alright. He would try not to let that ruin his good evening with friends.

___________________

After a long time of talking, they finally went to their tents. Caleb and Eddie sat on the tent and Eddie tried to kiss him.

"No kisses." Caleb said, hugging him instead. "There's beer on your lips."

"I'm so sorry!" Eddie said, hugging him tighter. "I'm sorry, baby, I didn't think of that."

Caleb chuckled and parted from the embrace, kissing his cheek.

"It's okay, boo. You don't have to think about that, I'm the one who controls it, yeah?"

"Okay." Eddie nodded. "But I'm sorry."

"And you're forgiven." Caleb kissed his forehead. "Even though there's nothing to forgive."

Eddie closed his eyes when Caleb kissed his forehead.

"I liked that."

Caleb blushed. "Huh?"

"Kiss my forehead again."

He did. They both blushed.

"Kisses on the forehead are your thing, though." Caleb frowned. "Kiss mine."