Chapter Thirty Three.

Caleb's and Eddie's big three zodiac signs because I spent the whole day reading into zodiac:

Eddie:

- sun: aries
- moon: taurus
- rising: saggitarius

Caleb:

- sun: leo
- moon: aries
- rising: pisces

If you like or know about the zodiac signs, what do you think about this? Is there any other placements you think would be accurate? I was thinking Caleb's Venus to be Gemini but I'm not entirely sure... and Eddie's Venus probably Taurus but again not entirely sure. If anyone knows about this, I would love to hear your opinions!!!

Also, this is a very kinky chapter take it as a reward for waiting so long for an update ;)

____________________

Caleb was kneeling in the bed waiting for Eddie. He had been kneeling for fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes. He knew Eddie was probably smirking to himself thinking on Caleb kneeling there, alone and impatient, aroused and needy, waiting for a punishment they both knew Caleb was going to enjoy. So he decided to make Caleb wait for it, long for it. He fucking hated it. And he fucking loved it, too. This were the moments when Eddie was on complete control. All Caleb had to worry about was being good for him, all he had to think about was his own pleasure, all of Eddie's attention focused on him and Caleb could just let go.

Giving up control was never easy for him, but once he did it, it was relieving and beautiful and he loved it. Especially if Eddie was the one in control. Maybe even only of Eddie was the one in control.

After some long few more minutes, the bedroom door opened.

"Finally," Caleb sighed.

Eddie raised an eyebrow and Caleb flushed.

"Uhm, sorry." He murmured, looking down. "But you took so long, Master."

"I did, didn't I?" Eddie said, and Caleb could hear his smirk. That asshole, he thought. He is so fucking hot. "Sorry, Pup. I was getting things ready for us."

"I thought you were teasing me."

"Well, that too." Eddie said, and Caleb looked up to send a glare at him. "What? You've been bad. It's part of the punishment."

Caleb huffed.

"Come on, Pup, we both know I could be meaner."

Caleb blushed and wasn't even bothered by it. He was too turned on to even realize.

"Unless you want me to be meaner?"

Caleb whimpered as he felt his arousal throb. Only a few words and he was already dripping. Eddie chuckled.

"Okay, let's go to my office."

His office? Had he actually prepared something? He felt his body burning in anticipation and nerves.

"Uhm, can you please carry me?" Caleb whispered. "Master?"

Eddie smirked and hauled him up by the waist, kissing his cheek. Caleb smiled slightly.

He took them to his office and Caleb froze when he saw what Eddie had prepared. Eddie put him down and Caleb stared at the scene in front his eyes.

"Baby?" Eddie said after a while. "Color?"

"Green." Caleb breathed. "Green, really, really green."

It was a chair with handcuffs in each arm, ready to be placed on Caleb's wrists, an spreader bar for his legs, a blindfold and sex toys. They were going to do either edging or overstimulation and Caleb's dick was even harder now.