Chapter Sixteen.

TW: This chapter contains mentions of drug abuse/addiction. If it's something that triggers you, be aware!

_____________________________

Salem looked at Caleb frowning.

"How much time do you think they'll take?" He asked. Caleb shrugged.

They'd been sitting there waiting for a while now, and he was starting to get anxious. He had been happy to help this boy, but he'd been asking too many questions and Caleb wasn't good at socializing—he hated socializing. And Salem seemed to love it.

Caleb had given him his number.

He didn't know what it meant, if Salem wanted to be friends with him or what, but it was scaring him. He wanted Eddie to come back and take him home.

Too many socializing for a night. He wanted to go with Eddie to bed.

"I don't know." He answered and Salem sighed.

He was really pretty. He had pink soft hair and blue big eyes. Thinking of what could've happened to him made Caleb's blood boil. Salem had thanked him ten times now, and Caleb had insisted that it was okay, but the boy kept calling him his hero.

And Caleb wouldn't lie; of course he liked being called that and the attention. After all, deep inside him, he was an attention whore. He was a Leo. But he also knew it was a lie. He was no hero. At the end of the day, he hadn't saved who was actually important to save. His sister.

Salem gasped and stood up. Caleb looked at where the boy was going and saw that Eddie and—Will, was it? Were there.

Caleb got up as well, but not nearly as excited as Salem, who was already hugging his Dom. Caleb just stood up and looked at Eddie.

They had to talk.

Eddie probably didn't understand the impulsive decision he had made. He could've been hurt. That guy could've hurt him badly if Eddie hadn't been there.

He sighed.

Salem and Will went away, not before Salem waved him goodbye. Will was too busy on his Sub to pay attention to anything else.

Eddie went over to Caleb.

"Caleb—"

"Let's go home." He said, interrupting him.

Eddie looked around for a second and nodded.

"Okay, Pup. Let's go home."

He took his hand and they went to the car.

_____________________________

Once they were at Eddie's place, Caleb looked up at him, expecting him to talk.

But Eddie just sighed and said,

"Why don't we talk about what happened tomorrow?"

Caleb frowned.

"Are you angry?"

"No—of course not. Why would I be angry?"

"I did a stupid thing."

"Yes, you did." Eddie said, and smiled a little. "A good stupid thing."

Caleb felt relieved. He had been a little worried.

"Let's just go to sleep." Eddie said softly, and Caleb frowned.

"What? No," Eddie looked at him.

"You don't want to?"

"I mean," he whispered. "I did a stupid thing."

He almost blushed. He was begging that Eddie understood what he was trying to say.