Chapter Twenty One.

Caleb was getting ready to go back to the BDSM club when he heard a knock on the door. He frowned when he saw it was Eddie and opened the door.

"I'm not ready yet. You said you were coming later."

Eddie looked at him.

"Hello."

Caleb rolled his eyes and signaled him to go in.

"Hello." He answered. Eddie smiled.

"I came earlier because I missed you."

Caleb chuckled and went back to the couch, where he was about to paint his nails. Eddie sat besides him.

"We saw each other yesterday."

"Didn't you miss me?"

Caleb looked away and shrugged.

Yes. He had missed him.

He grabbed the black nail polish and started applying it. Eddie just watched him with a smile on his face. It annoyed Caleb. Why the fuck was he so happy all the time?

"Do you have any good news?"

"No, why?"

"Because of that weird smile."

Eddie chuckled. "I'm happy to see you."

Happy to see him? To see Caleb? No one was ever happy to see him. There was no reason why he should be happy to see him, but he was used to Eddie saying that kind of stuff. He just tried not to believe it.

"What are you going to wear?" Eddie asked.

Caleb looked at him, blowing his fingers to dry the nail polish. "I don't know yet."

"Can I pick your outfit, then?" Eddie smirked.

He narrowed his eyes.

"If you pick something nice."

"Okay." Eddie stood up.

"I won't wear it if it's ridiculous!" Caleb told him. "And make sure it's sexy!"

Eddie smirked. Of course he'd make sure it was sexy.

After some time passed and his nails were finally dry, he went to see how Eddie was doing. He regretted letting him do this the instant he entered the room.

"Eddison!" He screamed. "What the fuck are you doing?"

Eddie was inside the closet, and half of Caleb's clothes were on the floor.

He jumped at Caleb's screams and some other clothes fell into the floor.

"Looking for your outfit?"

"And why are all my clothes in the floor?"

"Oh," Eddie came out of the closet. Caleb would've laughed at the irony if his room wasn't a mess. "I don't know how that happened."

He offered Caleb a weak smile, but he only glared at him.

"Did you decide what my outfit will be?"

"I was on it when you started screaming."

Caleb glared at him harder and Eddie tried not to laugh.

"I'm sorry."

Caleb sighed and started collecting his clothes.

"My clothes are precious to me, you don't throw them around the room." Caleb said. Eddie opened his mouth, but Caleb glared at him. "Don't say it."