Chapter Eleven.

There had been two weeks since their first date, and one week since their second date. And today's night, it would be their third date. And the date when Caleb would tell Eddie he wanted to try to have a Sub/Dom relationship.

After all, he was convinced. And curious. He had told himself it would just be a new experience. That he didn't have to expect anything from Eddie and that he wouldn't be heartbroken when he finally decided to leave him. He knew it would happen, and he had promised himself not to let this be something important.

It was just going to be something new he was trying. Just because he was bored.

Eddie didn't mean anything. Caleb didn't mean anything. Everything would be just fine.
Just fine. Like always.

This date, Eddie had told him, would be in his apartment. Caleb wanted to know it. He wondered how it was. Was Eddie a neat and tidy person or a messy? Probably a messy one. He was also sure it had to be big. Eddie had a lot of money. Caleb still couldn't get over the fact that the guy had a Madza Miata.

He then stopped doing what he was doing.

"Oh my God," He muttered to himself. "I'm getting a Sugar Daddy."

He thought aloud. Even though he'd never... he'd probably never call Eddie Daddy... he practically was. Especially if he was going to be his Sub.

He hoped Eddie wasn't too serious about all of that. Caleb couldn't take a punishment for every wrong thing he did, because all he did were wrong things. Or he couldn't follow every order. Or be completly honest. He could never be completly honest with no one.

Eddie had mentioned, though, that he was more into the dynamic of the relationship more than the entire lifestyle. And Caleb was happy about that.

It wasn't like Caleb had never tried something like it before. He was everything but innocent. He would be partially new at it, but he trusted himself to be great for Eddie.

He set the guitar he was playing aside and checked his phone.

He had to begin to get ready. He sighed and went to his closet. He and Eddie hadn't had sex a second time, shamefully. But Caleb was going to get some tonight, for sure. So he decided to wear his sexy panties. They were red and barely covered his ass at all. Then he decided for a short white t-shirt, that ended just where his black ripped jeans started. He put his combat boots on and fixed his hair. He looked good. At least, as good as he could get.
He sighed and texted to Eddie,

Ready.

He didn't get a reply, but knew Eddie had seen it and was heading to pick him out. Fifteen minutes later, a text had confirmed it.

I'm outside.

Caleb sighed and got out of his apartment before he started second guessing. He got out and spotted the Madza Miata immediatly. He walked slowly towards it.

Eddie was definitly staring at him, checking him out. Caleb discreetly used a hand to move his hair, making his t-shirt move upwards and expose his belly skin. Eddie kept staring. Caleb smirked and got in the car.

"Stop staring."

"You look amazing."

Caleb looked at him.

"Well, you look pretty good yourself."

Eddie chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"I'm glad to finally see you again, Pup."

Caleb didn't say nothing and Eddie started the car.

He tried to wash away his nerves. Everything was going to be okay. He would be okay. He had promised himself: he wouldn't get out of this one heartbroken, no matter what. This would just be a new experience.