Chapter Five.

Caleb wasn't going to admit it, but he had been waiting the entire day for Eddie to text him. He didn't know what he wanted to do with him. He didn't know if he wanted to just sleep around with him, if he wanted to try to be something, if he should back off... he didn't know anything. He only knew he wanted him. He liked him.
He was a mess. It wasn't good for Eddie. He wasn't good.
But for once he wanted to let go of all of that shit and just try, and see what happened. That was why he was going to let Eddie take moves, and he would move along.

At the moment, he was practising Million Reasons by Lady Gaga in his keyboard. And waiting for his phone to ring.
He couldn't remember the last time he had talked to someone over the phone. Someone that wasn't his father or his mother. It had been, at least, four years.

Eventually he fell asleep, sitting on the chair by his keyboard. He wouldn't admit he was dissapointed.

He didn't have to expect anything from anyone. He thought he had learnt that.

When he woke up, though, there were two texts notifications. He ignored how his stomach turned in unease and anxiety as he slowly read the messages.

Master: Hey.
Master: Tell me what days you have free.

He stared at the screen. What days he had free? Everyday. Considering he worked at the restaurant only at mornings, he had all of his days off. He had tried to move his schedule, but his bosses wouldn't let him.

Two times a week he walked dogs, too.

And that was all he did, besides music.

Hi
This week I'm free everyday
:)

He regretted it the instant he sent the smiling face. But before he could worry about that, he noticed the name of the contact.

Master.

He wasn't going to lie, he was into that. Kind of really into that.

And the fact that Eddie was too, or that it seemed like it, just made Caleb more anxious.

Everything about him made him feel weird. Especially because it was the first time he was developing a... something with someone in years. And not just romantically.

He sighed and got up, full of pain in his back. He had fallen asleep in a chair. He looked at the time.

7:45.

He had to be in his job in fifteen minutes. He cursed and ran to the kitchen to take his meds. He didn't want to have breakfast. He changed fast into his work uniform and ran down the stairs.

He was lucky that the restaurant was close enough to go walking. So he ran.
When he got there, gasping, he checked the hour.

7:10

He was ten minutes late. But he never arrived late, so he hoped his boss would let it slide.

He sighed and opened the door. His workmates, Julia and Brody, were already setting everything up.

He walked past them without greeting them, towards the kitchen. His boss, Dylan Blake, was waiting for him at the counter.

"You're late."

"I know," He sighed again. "I'll close up today."

Dylan just nodded and got out of the kitchen. Probably off to his office.

Dylan and Caleb had slept together two times. Which was disturbing to Caleb when he found out the guy was older than what he seemed like. He was forty years old. That was too high for him, so he told his boss they wouldn't be sleeping together again. Dylan had gotten angry, but Caleb scolded him himself and reminded Dylan he wasn't a good person to get on a fight with. Or to touch when he didn't want to. Not because of his physical habilities, but because he was Caleb. He'd find a way to screw someone's life without even touching a hair of their head. He could be creepy.