Chapter Four.

Eddie wasn't happy it was Monday. Even though he loved his job, and he was lucky to be able to do it with his favourite person in the world, Nico, his best friend, now he couldn't wait for the weekend. Especially for the Sunday.

The boy crossed his mind often. He was cute. And cute was exactly his type. His sand colorued hair and his green eyes. His indiferent attitude. His smirk. And the little smile that had popped out from his lips.

The boy was the perfect Pup. He was exactly what he was looking for. At least, phisically. He wished the boy was as intresting as he seemed like.

If he was intrested in this boy, and that intrest moved into something, then Caleb didn't only had to have what he liked sexually in a body— which he did— but also personally. His personality had to be appealing, too. His morals.

Even though the boy was the sexier and cuter he had seen in a long while, if there was going to be something else, he cared about what Caleb felt and thought.

Especially if they were to have the kind of relationship Eddie liked to have.

He hoped so.

Because he wanted the kid.
He sighed and looked back at his computer, where his work layed undone. Unstarted. He sighed again. He didn't want to do the work, so he stood up and decided to go towards Nico's office.

The building was nice. It was big. They had two floors for them. The company was one Nico had inherited from his mother, and he was kind enough to admit Eddie, a buddy from college. It wasn't until they were working together everyday that they became best of friends.

Eddie couldn't live without Nico. He was his rock to the real world. They were a fit. They were brothers.

He didn't even knock on the door and got in, groaning.

"Nico,"

"What are you doing, Eds?" He mumbled, yawning. He didn't like working as much as Eddie did. Or... no one liked anything as much as Eddie did. He was as positive as possible. At least, he tried to.

"Bored."

"You? Bored?"

Eddie threw himself at the couch in his office. Being the boss had Nico have a bunch of stuff in his office. Like a couch, a closet, and a little counter with a coffee machine.

"Thinking."

"You? Thinking?"

"Ha ha." He said nonachantly. "Twenty-three years old is fair, right?"

Nico looked up at him.

"We said twenty was old enough."

"Yeah, but I met someone. Kind of. Is it cool?"

"If they're consenting, of course. The legal consent age is eighteen, Eddie. You're fine."

Eddie nodded. "Yeah."

"So, you met someone?"

"Kind of."

"Kind of. Okay." Nico said.
Nico waited for a few minutes before Eddie explained.

"Fine," Eddie mumbled. Truth was, he was waiting for his friend to ask. He wanted to tell him. "He's really cute. I mean, his attitude it's not cute. But he's skinny and short." He looked at his friend. "I'm intrested. I want to see what my options with him are."

"You haven't been intrested in  while, huh?"

"Well, I don't want a mess. But Caleb-"

"He has a name?"