Chapter Ten.

Caleb was waiting outside Eddie's office for lunch. He had done it because, and this he won't tell anyone, he wanted to do something good for Eddie. So instead of making him go to his apartment and cross the city, he went there. It wasn't such a big deal, anyways. He was hungry, so it was better to go out and have a nice lunch with Eddie than eating some leftovers in his place. And it wasn't a date; Nico would be there. That was going to be funny. He hoped so.

He glanced upwards and saw that Eddie and Nico, he guesses, had come out of the building. Nico was hot, he thought. He was a little taller than Eddie, had dark brown hair and dark brown hair. He seemed more serious than his friend. And Eddie was looking at him smiling. Like always.

"Hi, Pup." Eddie said, kissing his head. Caleb tried not to blush.

"Don't do that."

Eddie kept smiling and shrugged.

Nico appeared from the side and gave him a little smile.
"Hey, I'm Nico." He extended a hand for Caleb to shake.

The boy glanced at it and then back to his face.

"Hi." He said simply, and turned back to Eddie. "Where are we going? I'm hungry."

Eddie looked at Nico and laughed, and then ruffled Caleb's hair.

"Does pizza sounds good?"
He nodded.

They went towards Nico's car, a really cool truck, and got into it. Nico in the driving seat, Eddie in the passanger seat and Caleb in the back seats.

At first, the car was in silent, until Caleb couldn't take it anymore.

"Can you put some music, please?" He poked his head between their seats.

Eddie turned on the radio and started changing from station to station until Caleb heard a Taylor Swift song come out.

"Leave this one."

"What's this?" Eddie asked out of curiosity.

"Taylor Swift."

"You like her?"

Caleb nodded and leaned into the seat.

"Yes."

Nico smiled and looked at Eddie.

"The boy from today mentioned Taylor Swift. I asked him what inspired him, and he blurted out Taylor Swift."

Eddie smiled.

"You're going to be damned, huh?"

Caleb watched the exchange quietly, trying to analyze their relationship. They were close, Caleb could tell from just being with them a few minutes. He wondered if Eddie had told Nico something about them. Probably. If he had a friend, Caleb would have told them. At least he thought so. He sighed and looked out the window. He couldn't stop himself from being jealous of what they had.

When they arrived to the place, Eddie opened Caleb's door, making him frown at him.

"You didn't have to do it."

"Anything for my Pup."

Caleb gulped and acted like he hadn't said anything. They sat in a table, with Eddie by his side and Nico in front of them.

"A pizza for three is okay?" Nico asked.

"Maybe two." Eddie said. Caleb thought about it before quietly saying, mostly to Eddie:

"I don't eat a lot." He gulped. "I guess one pizza would be fine."

Eddie smiled down at him.

"Okay." He said. "You get to choose." He handed him the menu.