New life

"Ughhh where the fuck do I go now.." 

I continued down the street getting looks from other demons and a few nasty comments like:

"Hey babe wanna spend some time with me?~"

or 

"You look like you need a little fun, I can help with that.~"

This place is gonna be the second death of me! 

I groan scratching the top of my head when an explosion catches my attention.

I look farther down the street seeing a spider demon and a cyclopes demon shooting guns and throwing bombs at walking eggs. "What the fuck?"

I watch from afar seeing a snake demon using different weapons to fight, it honestly looked like a lot of fun. I've always loved getting into fights and causing problems, especially when I get other people in trouble too.

"Wonder if I could join them.." I stand still keeping an eye on them "Fuck it."

I rush up to the two demons and grab an egg boi smashing him against a rock, I grin looking at the two who smiled at me.

"Nice one toots! Wanna help us finish the rest of this?" The spider demon smirks at me while lifting two guns from his two bottom arms.

"Hell yeah!" I fist bump the air getting pumped up, this better help get my mind off that annoying dragon demon.

"Now that's what I'm talkin about! Take this." The cyclopes demon tosses me an already lit pink bomb with a skull on it.

"Take this snake ass." I throw the bomb at the snake demon, he dodged it but at least I got a few egg bois.

The two demons shoot another wave of egg bois while I ran up to them and smashed them to pieces with my claws, I'm so happy I have these now.

"Toots take this!" I turn to the spider demon who tosses a bat to me.

"Ohhh HELL YEAH" I run up to a group of egg bois and start swinging like crazy, once I cleared most of them I took a deep breath and lean on the bat.

"So how long have you been down here for? You look new." The cyclopes demon jumps next to me throwing more bombs.

"I actually got here a few minutes ago, got pretty boring until I found you two." I smile at her smashing another egg boi that ran up to us.

"Damn babe, already getting into action. You will definitely fit right in!" The spider demon says playfully punching my shoulder with one of his free arms.

"So what's your name?" The cyclopes asks "Y/N, and you both?"

"Cherri bomb, and that's Angel dust!" They both smile then go back to killing more egg bois that crowded us.

"Nice to meet you both! How long are we gonna go at this for?"

"Until that wannabe overlord snake bitch gets off my godamn turf, "Ill use every bomb I have if that's what it takes" She grips a bomb tightly before throwing it at the snake demon.

"Uhh don't know what half of that means, but as long as I'm apart of the action I don't care!" I run up to the snake demon swinging my bat which he dodges, I try to swing again only for an egg boi to pull out a sharp weapon that starts spinning.

"Hah, letsss see what you do now missyyy." I smirk dodging the egg bois attack and kicking him away "Say that again you bottom bitch and see what happens." I walk towards him gripping the bat when Angel pushes me out of the way, then gets thrown and slammed into the ground by chains. "ooohhhh harder daddy.~" The snake demon gasps "Son?!" I break down laughing as Cherri bomb kicks him.

The snake demon stands up growling. "You whores have no class! In war, the side remembered is the side with the most-" He pauses fixing his bow. "Styleee.~" He grins as more egg bois appear behind him.

"Or the side that aint dead." Cherri bomb pulls apart an egg boi with a smirk. "Speakin of style-" Angel pops up while pulling the chains off him "Is your hat like alive or somethin?"

"Oh well, that's non of your godamn business. Now is it?"

"Would that make the hat the top and you the bottom?" Angel smiles at us both very proud of himself.

"Hah I knew you were a bottom!" I laugh pointing at the snake demon and leaning on my bat more.

An egg boi ooooos getting the snake demon even more pissed. "I'm going to blow you to bits!"

"mm, kinky." 

"Oh not like that! pervert!" 

I roll my eyes at the snake demon as angel dusts shoves me and Cherri to the side and an egg boi uses a tool on him that grabs all his arms, I go to help when Cherri stops me. "He will be fine, we need to get rid of more of these eggs." I nod as we both run into the eggs yelling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you enjoyed! word count-868

~Urban~ <3

Temptations Alastor X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara