Comfortable

We finally reached her house and it looked cozy. It wasn't too small or too big, the walls were wooden and put together well, the roof and windows had a bit of pink on them along with white on the corners of the house. It had a second floor too! I love houses with second floors.

"Your places looks cozy Cherri!" I say with a smile still admiring the place "Thanks! Angie helped me paint it." She opens the door walking in and I follow behind seeing the inside was painted white with some pink, there was a nice kitchen, living room and dinning room along with the downstairs bathroom which was pretty shiny, I follow her up the brown wooden stairs seeing three rooms connected to a hallway.

Cherri points to the nearest door which had a sign on it saying 'caution' "That's my room. The next room is the bathroom and the furthest down is your new room!" I smile excited and run to the room opening it to seeing a big bed in the middle against the wall, with an even bigger window on the left side of the wall bringing it some light, there was a desk and chair with a mirror in the right corner of the room and the giant closet was next to the desk.

"You can add anything else to make it more comfortable if you want." She walks farther in and leans against the desk waiting for me respinse.

"Thank you so much! I might add a few things but other then that this place is so cute!" I run and jump landing on the bed, I hug the pillows feeling how soft they are against my face "Cozy?" Cherri chuckles behind me enjoying my childness,

"Veeryyyy" I sigh from the pillow starting to get tired "You should wash up while I order some food, I was thinking pizza?" I look at her nodding happily "Ill see you down stairs then." She leaves closing the door behind her.

I get up from the soft bed walking out of the room and into the bathroom, I close the door behind me and look in the mirror...omg did I look like a mess!

I had egg yolk all over me and in my now tangled hair, small scratches and cuts along my body, and had dirt on my face and clothes. Godamn if its gonna be like this I'm gonna have to shower a lot more.

I let out a long sigh turning on the water then start taking my clothes off, I hop in the shower feeling the water run down from my back to my tail.

-------time skip-------

I get out of the shower wrapping a towel around me and grabbing my clothes walking out of the steamy bathroom, I walk to my room and drop my dirty clothes in a laundry basket. I open the closet looking at all the clothes of choice.

After some decision making I put on some grey sweats and a crop top with some slides on "Now you're looking good baby." I wink to myself in the mirror by the desk then grab a brush and start brushing my damp tangled hair and fur.

All done! I smile at myself in the mirror seeing how much better I looked, I turned to the door seeing a shadow figure with wings, tail and horns "Who the hell are you!" There is a random person in the house what the FUCK!

"Now, now how can you not remember me sweets~" The shadow shows an empty white smile.

"Oh...its you, how the hell did you get in here!" That's not even important, what the fuck is she doing here again!?

"Gosh you're rude and annoying, oh well. I see you have grown a bit, I'm honestly impressed. You don't have powers but your strong enough.." The shadow steps closer towering over me, How the fuck is she so tall!

"Back here to just insult me again? If you don't mind I have pizza waiting for me downstairs." I look her up and down not hiding my frustration.

"Oh but I do mind sweetheart, I was here to ask if you wanted to make a deal?" The shadow disappeared finally showing the shit show dragon who had a very large smile on her face with glowing yellow eyes.

"A deal? Why would I make one with you?" What does this bitch have up her sleeve this time.

She hums lighting a blunt in her teeth that appeared out of nowhere "Wellll~ you seem to love fighting and causing trouble, I for one understand completely sugar." She circles me as her tail sways slowly "You see, I cant cause so much trouble because lucifer has his eyes on me for a while..but I looovvveee seeing the chaos and destruction, which puts me in a sad dilemma." She stops in front of me giving a small smirk.

"Ahh so your crazy and cant let your little mommy issues out, why am I apart of this?" This woman is crazy, her smirk gets bigger after hearing my insult and continues "Well after seeing you on the 666 news you're confidence and pride was practically blinding, lots of demons are gonna want a taste of something new. Especially a new opponent to entertain themselves." She takes a hit of her blunt blowing the smoke through her nose, where is she getting at exactly?

She gives me a wide smiling seeing I'm letting her continue "So how about I share my power with you and in return you cause as much chaos as you possible can.~" She hums hitting her blunt again, keeping her menacing gaze on me which sends a shiver down my spine.

A deal like this isn't so bad but I don't trust her, from what Cherri told me she could be a very powerful overlord just wanting to slowly destroy me "To be honest I don't trust you and cant make a deal, but I don't have to make a deal to promise I can cause chaos." I smirk at her as my tail sways.

She taps her claws on her cane that appeared out of nowhere then smiles very big at me "Sounds fair enough to me, if you don't mind ill be watching from afar while you are at it. Might have some popcorn or whine..." I sigh shaking my head "Just don't watch me all the time horn head." I cross my arms glaring at her.

"Oh no no don't worry I don't care enough for that, ta ta sweets.~" She hits her blunt and blows out smoke which surrounds her and she disappears, I notice a bracelet on the ground with a note .

I pick them up reading the note "Keep this on you to have my shared power, its unlimited but will exhaust your body so make sure to eat a lot and don't over work yourself. <3"  Why the fuck did she add a heart, that bitch needs some marbles.

I look at the bracelet seeing it has a strong magnet to connect together around my wrist and is a beautiful shiny silver, I put it on my desk and walk downstairs seeing Cherri on the couch in the living room with a box of pizza on the table in front of her.

"Alright lets eat!" She looks behind her seeing me and smiles "Took you long enough! Lets see what's on 666 news." Cherri says grabbing the tv remote and turning it on.

I jump over the couch landing on it and grabbing a piece of pizza, I get comfortable with a blanket and exhale relaxing as I watch 666 news.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote three chapters in one night, what a score! word count- 1324

~Urban~<3