Interested

"Hey Toots! Come look at this." Angel yells at me from the couch, I wonder what he wants to show me. I get up from my stool and walk over to the couch sitting next to Angel who was comfortably stretched out.

"What's up?" I look at him then the TV, slowly sinking into the couch "There's a new turf war again, sir Pentious is getting more and more desperate haha!" He laughs louder watching the poor snake demon get destroyed "That poor Bastard."

"Don't be too kind darling." I hear Alastor say as he sits in a spare chair facing the TV, Charlie and Vaggie sit in front of the couch watching the fight as they chatted.

I lift my fingers about to summon popcorn with a snap "stop you idiot." I quickly lower my fingers then clench my fist at the name they called me, so rude.

I eyeroll to myself and glance at Alastor taking in his giant yet intriguing smile, what is it about him that I'm interested in? He's literally a psycho cannibal...

He quickly snaps his head at me looking me straight in the eyes, godamnit of course he can sense me staring at him. I need to make an excuse quick "H-hey Alastor would you mind summoning popcorn?" I scratch the back of my neck seeming nervous.

"Oh, oh! Yes please Alastor, I love popcorn!" Charlie smiles sweetly at him "Yeah smiles get us all some popcorn!" Angel adds in turning the volume up on the TV.

"Alright, Alright, so needy. Make sure you share now." He snaps his fingers and there's a bowl of popcorn in Vaggie's lap and my lap. We all smile and start munching down "Thank you!" Charlie says to Alastor with a huge smile.

"Yes, thank you Alastor." I add on enjoying the buttery flavor "You're welcome dearies." He says summoning a paper and reading through it. That was a great idea, go me. I smile to myself watching the TV.

"This is kinda boring." I say breaking the sounds from the news "Yeah it's not as good as the past ones, damn don't tell me this place is losing its toxic touch." Angel says pouting a bit "Like when the three of us fought sir Pentious, that was crazy and fun!" I still remember that fight clear as day.

"OH! When you destroyed him and crashed his whole ship into the ground! Hah! I'm still shocked at how you did that babe." He says proudly turning the TV volume down "You fought him twice?" Vaggie asked looking at me surprised.

"Yup! The second time was on my own too." I smile proudly as my tail sways next to me "What!" Charlie yelled seeming the most surprised "You think that's surprising? She did it in under ten minutes too." Angel adds clearly trying to build my ego.

"Awh c'mon Angel, don't make it seem like so much." I grin chuckling a bit "My, My darling. You really have outdone yourself." I look at Alastor who is looking directly at me, I smile and nod at him turning back to everyone else.

"Are you gonna tell us how you did it Y/N?" Husker says sitting in the extra spot on the couch, Nifty sits between Vaggie and Charlie looking up at me with full interest. I smile and take a last bite of popcorn before handing it to Husk "Alright fine, I'll tell." 

"don't be too detailed Y/N."

I listen to the shadow and exhale starting from the beginning.

----Time skip----

"No wonder it crashed, you did hella damage to the ship kid." Husker said almost impressed "You got out without a giant scar or something?" Vaggie asked a little confused.

"Oh yeah, I got a few scratches and was sore for a while but I healed overtime" I smiled trying to seem convincing "That's my girl Y/N!" Angel wraps an arm around me showing some affection.