Introduction

I'm so fucked now, I hope he doesn't recognize me. I turn around in my stool looking up at red eyes staring down at me "Um..hey" Shit, omg is that the best I could do?!

He smirks and puts his hand out while putting the other behind him "Alastor, pleasure to meet you." I shake his hand trying not to seem scared when really, I was so ready to make my escape "Y/N.." I grin a bit sounding as confident as possible.

"What is a lovely lady like you doing here, are you interested in redemption?" He says with enthusiasm never breaking his smile like always "Oh heh not really, I finished a turf war and celebrating with my friends." I elbow Angel next to me 

He smirks spinning his cane "My my dear you must have some spunk in you, I saw you on the 666 news and was indeed impressed." I smile a bit knowing an overlord was impressed with a lowlife like me "Why thank you, I couldn't have won the fight alone though, Angel and Cherri were great partners in crime!" 

"Well you have made yourself some interesting friends, happy to know you enjoy this burning hell already." He looks at my wrist seeing the bracelet, his grin lowers a bit then returns quickly "U-uh, Yes! I'm very happy to have met angel and Cherri when I did." Why did he react like that?

"Well you two enjoy your drinks, I have business to attend too." He snaps his fingers then is gone, just like horn head...do all overlords have that ability? I look at Angel who was a drunk mess flirting with Husk, no wonder he didn't react to my elbow bump.

I sigh taking more gulps of my drink feeling the dizziness start to hit me, Cherri walks up with another demon with long grey hair and an X over her left eye "Jeez, both of you got wasted so quick without me, pass me a shot Husk." Cherri says to the cat demon who pours her one and slides it to her.

-------time skip------

At this point I have no idea what's going on, I lost count of how many drinks I've had and I think Angel and Cherri feel the same.

I don't know what time it is and I don't care, I haven't gotten this wasted and been so care free in a long time but I have no regrets, I'm loving this feeling right now.

I spent some time with the new demons I met while smack faced which is a very bad first introduction but its hell who fuckin cares, they are all nice except for husk but I know he means well.

 Charlie and Nifty are just sweethearts and are so nice. I like hearing what they have to say in certain situations, like when Angel tried doing some strip show for us which was very entertaining.

The moth demon, Vaggie, isn't the nicest but she has a soft spot for Charlie which is so adorable to Cherri and I.

I haven't seen Alastor in a while and honestly I hope he doesn't come back anytime soon, I would not be ready to face him in the state I'm in.

After more drinks shared with Husk, Cherri, and Angel, Charlie suggested Cherri and I stay the night for free to get some rest, which we of course agreed to. We couldn't even walk to the couch in a straight line.

I say goodnight to everyone but Charlie who leads me to my new room for the night "Feel free to use anything you need, hope you sleep well!" She smiles and closes my door "mmm..night!" I spit out muttering a bit.

The hangover is gonna be absolute shit tomorrow, but luckily I am somewhat safe where I am. I go to the bathroom connected to the room and wash my face then brush my teeth to the best of my abilities, I stumble to my bed and collapse on it slowly feeling my mind go blank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I promise the next chapter I write will be longer, plz enjoy! word count- 660

~ Urban~ <3

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

~ Urban~ <3