Barriers

"You're so pathetic."

"Get out of my face!"

stop..

"Not even worth it."

stop it...

"Awh you're begging?"

please just stop..

"Beg harder pup"

"Yeah beg harder"

"Are you gonna cry yet?"

Leave me alone!

I gasp leaning forward and coughing a few times "Dammit." I open my eyes taking in the red room, uh..I'm gonna guess Alastors room. I get out of bed and walk to his brown desk that is messy with notes and pencils, there's a big radio station thing with a cute little microphone attached. 

"What are you doing?"

"None of your goddamn bees ass."

"You shouldn't go through other peoples stuff, especially when it belongs to an overlord."

"One of my sins, stealing, both information and item wise. I did while alive and I'll do it in death."

I read some of the papers on his desk, ignoring the shadow.

"Hmm, he must announce when overlords are about to fight and talk through it. His own podcast and everything, I bet a lot of people listen to his smooth voice."

"Gonna listen to it someday?"

I pick up more notes reading through them all, I find one about Osiris under most of the papers and pull it out reading through it "I'll have to get an iPod or something, fuck me....one v three and she won...in under ten minutes...."

"They were all high level demons..but she was an even higher level."

"That's...not even possible, what's her level compared to Alastors?"

I didn't hear a response for a few seconds "Shadow?"

"Some advice, be careful with how much you want to know."

I exhale deeply pinching the bridge of my nose in annoyance "Shadow, thanks but could you still tell me. It doesn't need to be detailed."

"Fine, simply...Alastor is a six out of ten power level which is quite powerful, Mistress is..a bit higher."