Another

I cant fucking believe it, Hornhead the dragon overlord is close friends with Alastor and is now more involved in my second life. Can this get any worse? I exhale as the shadows in my head finally go quite making it easier to think.

"Well my dear you are always busy, can never seem to relax." Alastor walks up to her and kisses her scaly claws then snaps his fingers closing the portal "Not when there is endless business to attend to, I apologize for the mess." She snaps her fingers as the body and blood disappear making the area spotless "I am Osiris, the one and only dragon overlord, and you all are?" She looks at her claws and licks more blood off them.

"Hello! I'm Charlie the princess of hell! This is Vaggie my partner." She smiles at her and Vaggie glares crossing her arms "Husk." Husker says simply, walking back to his spot behind the bar "Angel dust, pleasure to meet ya sweet cheeks." He winks at her and sits on a bar stool, Nifty walks to her and looks up smiling "Hey there, I'm nifty! it's nice to make a new friend!" 

I sigh and sit next to angel and Cherri on a stool "Cherri bomb, nice to meet ya." She grins and waves at her, "Y/N" I say simply not wanting the conversation to continue. Osiris grins and lights a blunt that appeared between her claws "Pleasure to meet you all, though I already knew two of you." Everyone looks at each other confused "Anyways, Charlie. Alastor said you needed some extra help around the hotel, am I correct?" Charlie nods with a grin "Yes, that right!"

"Let's talk details then, your office?" Charlie nods and walks to her office with Vaggie following close behind and Osiris walks into the office closing the door. "So?" I look at angel confused "What?" "Soooo are you the one that already knew the dragon?" I sigh and nod "Yeah, I bumped into her a few times when I first arrived here." "Seriously? And you didn't bother to tell me??" Angel says a little pouty "or me" Cherri adds.

"I didn't know she was an overlord until recently, it's not my fault." That was kinda a lie, I didn't want them to ask more questions and I accidently spit something out. "Oh well, Alastor! how do you know her?" Alastor looks at angel then spins his cane making it disappear "We were good friends in crime during our living years, my early death separated us until we reunited again down here."

"Hmm that makes sense, were you both 'close' friends" Angel smirks slyly, Alastor glares at him with a sinister smile "You shouldn't be asking such questions in the first place but no, we were only the best partners in crime. Oh ho ho those were the days I indeed miss." He grins softly recalling some memories in his head.

I sigh standing up and stretching "I'm bored, ima go to the bar down the street." Angel jumps up smiling "I'm coming along, what about you sugar tits?" He looks at Cherri who grins "Not this time, I have to patrol around my turf then head home. You can join me after Y/N." She waves at me then leaves.  

Angel and I are about to leave when Alastor appears next to us "Mind if I come along?" I shake my head "Not at all, let's get going." I was about to snap my fingers to teleport there then quickly stop myself "Uh Alastor, can't you teleport?" "I indeed can darling" "Could you teleport us there?" He tilts his head a bit then snaps his fingers and we are in front of the bar "Awesome!" Angel and I say walking into the bar as Alastor follows.

We walk to the bar and sit on the stools "Good to see you again." The familiar bartender says smirking at me  "Oh? Well then it's good to see you as well." Angel and Alastor look confused then shake it off as he continues "The usual?" I nod and he starts making my drink "and what about you two gentleman?" Angel grins leaning forward to expose his chest more "Two shots of vodka." "Whiskey please good sir." The bartender nods handing me my drink first then starts pouring theirs.

I take a big gulp and turn around leaning against the counter, scanning the demons in the room "Target?" Angel askes taking one of his shots down, I giggle knowing what he means "Maybe not this time, but if I see someone Ill go for it." Alastor looks at me confused while taking a sip from his whiskey glass "Target? What are you planning darling?" I chug the rest of my drink and exhale smirking "Planning to have some fun, I'll be right back." I get up and walk backstage looking for Mimzy.

"Mimzy? are you back here?" I look around then feel something tap my shoulder, I turn around to see Mimzy "Y/N dearie welcome back! You want to blow away the customers again?" I nod smiling "Most definitely." She claps her hands and leads me to the dressing room "I have new dresses you can choose from." She opens a large closet door revealing a bunch of dresses "Thank you Mimzy." I smile at her and start looking through the dresses "I'll be behind the curtains when you're ready." She leaves closing the door behind her.

I strip all my clothes leaving me in my undergarments and look in the closet. Lets see, I look through the dresses more not finding something that peaks my interest. Hmmm..too pink, too short, too lacy, too flashy! Ughhh fine then, I grab a short, loose red dress sliding it onto my body, my chest and ass look ok but my hips..not good, let's fix that.

I snap my fingers making the dress tighten around my body and showing off more curves, that's better! Now..I snap my fingers again making the dress a darker blood red and the straps on my shoulders are now wrapped around my back a few times, I spin in the mirror and snap my fingers once again making the slit from my chest go down my stomach exposing more skin "Now that is what I'm talking about!" I grab some jewelry and put it on making me shine more, I let my hair fall and style it how I want then put some extreme makeup on, we need the eyeliner to be sharp and the eyeshadow must be red and silver! 

I look in the mirror one last time and snap my fingers putting some dark red heels on my feet, perfection! I check myself out in the mirror then leave the dressing room walking behind the curtains to see Mimzy waiting for me, she looks at me as her eyes sparkle "Dearest Y/N you are absolutely gorgeous! I didn't know I had that dress." She circles me looking at the dress and admiring my curves "Heh it took a while to find it but it's the best one for me." She smiles clapping "Indeed! Whenever you are ready." She walks away as I stand behind the red curtains thinking of ways to make this show more interesting, the lights dim and the chatter dies down.

Let's do this! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoy! I'm probably going to do a lot of performance chapters since I enjoy them a lot. lmk if you have any songs you want me to use! word count-1262

 lmk if you have any songs you want me to use! word count-1262

~Urban<3~