Safety

"About time Y/N"

"Oh, shut up and help me." I mumble then jump at Alastor before he can react, sending us both through the window with a loud crash.
"You truly must be mad my dear Y/N!" He smiles wildly and grips onto my arms tightly, luckily the bracelet keeps the pain back so I grip his neck with both my hands in return.

"You are a bastard you know that!!" I hope I choke him to death if possible "I know very well." He glares at me with a sinister smile and grips my arms tighter as we fall close to the ground. One of us have to let go or we are both fucked..."Why are you like this, Godamnit!" I start screaming while staring him in the eyes, I have no choice. I let go of him, rip my arms away from his grip and kick him farther down as I teleport away.

"Are you insane!? Ugh, why am I even asking." I stare at the patterned floor of the hotel as Vaggie yells at me like an older sister. "Why would you even start the fight! He's the Radio Demon!" She continues yelling as I try processing everything over again "Vaggie, maybe yelling isn't going to get answers out of her." Charlie says as calmly as possible, hoping to lower the tension.

This is hilarious...I've dealt with discipline since I can remember, I learned to block it out after a while. "Still, she needs to understand what she did was obviously stupid." I hear Vaggie reply a bit heated, I lift my head looking at the two with a bored expression. They waited to see if I would respond but I walked to the bar grabbing a random bottle off the shelf and taking a sip. Husk looked mad at first but let it slide seeing I didn't want to be bothered, I can sense Vaggie's anger as Charlie tries calming her down. Alastor got what he deserved, local demons couldn't care less, the image Charlie and Vaggie want...trying to rehabilitate a demon..absolute bullshit.

I pull out a couple bucks and toss them on the bar table before walking to the couch and taking a seat next to Angel. "Anything new?" I ask taking a giant gulp of the now identified bottle of rum "Yup." He responds a bit joyful with a giggle at the end, what's got him in a good mood? I hear him turn the TV volume up as I blink a few times taking in the strong drink.

I sigh finally noticing the TV after hearing my name from Katie Killjoy "Looks like Y/N and the Radio Demon truly have it for each other."
"It seems so Katie, what's even more interesting is they both disappeared seconds before hitting the ground!" Tom adds as the camera footage shows the proof across hell...shit. "Have fun getting out of this one." I hear the shadows sarcastic comment...I'm sooo fucked now.

"Well! It seems Y/N is a bit more then we thought, will she have future turf wars with the Radio Demon?" "I hope so! They seem to truly hate each other from just a small clip."
"More! After the break!!" Katie ends sipping from her drink aggressively before popping up an add. "Hah, you were right when you said you were full of surprises!" He nudged my arm with a giant smirk, I respond with a nervous chuckle taking multiple sips from my rum.

"Y/N." Vaggie and Charlie stand a few feet in front of the couch with shocked expressions "I thought you said Alastor teleported you both out of there." Charlie says a bit sad and confused, almost makes me feel guilty..almost.
I take a sip then respond "I did." I hand the bottle to Angel and he takes it gladly "Why did you not tell us the truth! Not tell us you have freaking powers!" Vaggie goes off again more pissed then before "I didn't want to." I grab the back of the couch doing a hand stand before landing on my feet and walking away with a loud burp.

I hear Vaggie's footsteps speeding up behind me "You cant walk away from this Y/N!" This is so annoying, I groan loudly and snap my fingers teleporting to my room. I stand for a few seconds question everything then look in the mirror, my large hoodie and shorts are dirty with a few blood splats. Fucking brutal...I change into cleaner clothes and teleport to my room at Cherri's place. The shadow appears a few feet from me with a blank face as usual "Why are we here?" I shrug getting into bed with a deep sigh, the shadow standing there silently.

"I...Feel safer here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a very long time I know! Updates are random and slow but life is fast and busy, I hope you guys enjoyed this one tho!