Happy Hotel?

The three of us keep walking until we are in front of a very large red and pink hotel, at the top it said Hazbin Hotel. Not a bad name, it is kinda catching my interest.

I examine the building as Angel busts through the double doors yelling "I'm back sluts!" Cherri and I follow behind chuckling when I hear a rough aggressive voice "Dont fuckin call me that bitch!" 

I look at a grey and white cat with big red wings who was behind a bar cleaning glasses "Awh, did you miss me Husky?~" Angel goes and flirts with the cat as Cherri and I look around "Not a bad place." Cherri adds "Yeah, the aesthetic isn't bad." I walk farther in when a small joyful demon runs up to us.

"Oh my gosh, HI!! Imp Charlie the princess of hell and welcome to the happy hotel!!" She screams in our faces never breaking her bright smile of innocence "The...happy hotel?-" I was cut off by a small cyclops demon running up to us "Hi! I'm Nifty! Its nice to meet you both!"

Cherri smiles at her "Nice to meet you too! I'm Cherri bomb and this is Y/N" I smile at them both "We just finished a turf war and here to celebrate! So, where's the alcohol?" I say mostly to myself and walk to the bar smiling, Cherri stays and talks to the other two demons as I sit beside Angel and look at the cat demon.

"Y/F/D please." I ask politely to the cat who responds with a glare "C'mon Husky its celebration time, I haven't been able to spend some time with my new friend." He grins at Husk who groans and starts pouring my drink "It's on the house, but only this once got it." He glares at me and hands me the drink.

I take it and sip from it enjoying the taste, I look around as Angel asks for a few shots. I notice two red eyes from the dark hallway walking into the room.

"Oh fuck..." It's the last demon I thought I was ever gonna see again, my target from the show was standing a few feet from me, his menacing yet somewhat handsome never ending smile and slim red eyes staring me down...it sent me chills "What's wrong toots?" I hear Angel ask causing me to break eye contact.

"Oh heh, well it's a long story." I chuckle looking away as I scratch behind my head, Angel raises an eyebrow scooting closer "Do you know him?" He says with a smirk taking a sip from his drink "Kinnnndda, I might have gotten close to seducing him during one of my performances at a shitty bar a few days ago." I blush lightly thinking about the event again.

Angel bursts out laughing as he hits my shoulder "You are in deep shit babes!" He continues laughing as my face drops, I look at him a little worried "Ohooooo, how.." This is bad, what if he is some psycho or loser who sucks at fucking! Or he is a player and loves messing with feelings like me! Don't tell me he is a yandere- ok back to Angel.

"Hah, you don't know!? He is supposedly one of the most powerful overlords, a dealmaker who can't be redeemed I think. He doesn't talk about how he died or his past life that much, all we know is he was a cannibal serial killer radio host before death." He takes a few shots as I stare at him dumbfounded. 

...what the actual fuck!! He is a deer demon how does he look hot and is a psycho!- actually don't answer that. 

Wait so he won't try to eat me at least, but he is crazy! What if he tries killing me after what I did! oh noooooo...

I lightly pull my ears down from stressing out in my head, I turn to the cat demon and yell "Give me a stronger glass please!" I shove him my cup and he takes it with a growl and refills it with a stronger substance, I take it and almost chug all of it exhaling after.

"Pardon me darling." A dark radio like voice says behind me sending multiple shivers down my spine.

Fuck...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

done! im sorry work is beating my ass rn, hope you enjoyed!! word count- 729

~Urban~<3